Holiday Fun

All I Need Is You

~Christmas Eve~

Dakyo's P.O.V

The boys are back in town and Minhye and I are going to watch the boys take Christmas pictures together. Taekyo and Freedom will take solo pics while Mark and Taeyong will come together for one. Taeyong comes in the house, "The car's warmed up and I got Taekyo ready." "Okay," I tell him. I put on my coat and head out.

~22 minutes later~

We get to the photography studio and Mark pulls up right beside us. "Wassup gang. Y'all ready?," Mark asks. Taeyong says, "Hell yea but let's get the  out of the cold." MInhye and I get our kids out of the car and we go inside. Taeyong and Mark talks to the woman up front while Minhye and I talk about the kids. Taeyong and Mark says that they're about to take pictures soon so they take the boys and change into their outfits.

~10 minutes later~

    

The pictures came out good. We paid for them and went out for some hot chocolate and cider.

 ~The Next Day~

We wake up to our bed bouncing. I look up and see Taekyo jumping on our bed. Taeyong tells him, "Stop jumping, now." Takyo looks at me, "Mama, Santa came. Can I look at my presents now, please?" "Sure baby," I say. He jumps down and runs out of the room. I get up and Taeyong rolls over. I go to the bathroom to wash up and go downstairs. "Mommy look," he shows me his presents.

"Wow, they look so cool!," I say as walk into the kitchen. He plays with his toys while I start on breakfast. "Before you eat Taekyo, make sure you clean up the paper from the toys and wash up." "Okay, mama." I finish cooking and set the table.

Taekyo cleans up and goes to the bathroom. And Taeyong comes in, "I knew I smelled good food." I smile and fix his bed hair. Taekyo comes in and we all sit down at the table. We eat our food and just enjoy our quality time together, as a family.

~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Aren't they so cute. Also, hi new subbies. I see you guys!!! I usually have nothing to say in these things but thanks because it's all I can give other than the story of course. Hope you are enjoying this series and your day, bye^^