Make Up?

All I Need Is You

Doyoung's P.O.V

It's been weeks and now I think it's time for me to see my family again. I've been calling the girls but it hasn't been the same. I'm supposed to meet them at the park soon. I get my wallet and jacket and head out.

~32 minutes later~

I see my girlfriend and kids sitting on the bench.

Jakyung's P.O.V

I see Doyoung approach me.

He hugs the kids and talk to them for what seems like 5 minutes. He looks at me and asks, "Why are they here?" I reply, "Your first words to me are these?" He rolls his eyes,"Answer me." "My dad was running a little late so he said to take them with me and he'll pick them up soon." "When did he say that?" "Look, are we gonna talk or not?" "Why you actin like a-?" "Really?" "Girls go play; me and your mother have some things to discuss." "Okay daddy, but don't fight," Jayoung says. He bends over and hugs her. He whispers something to her and she runs off with her sister. He stands back up and looks at me. I say, "You are so dramatic." He looks at me blankly before replying, "You called my friends out of something that's none of your concern and you got mad when everyone looks at you funny now yet I'm dramatic. You know you got a lot of nerve still walking around with a smile on your face after what you did. You really hurt her. I've never seen Robin cry. It was heartbreaking." "Atleast, I told you what I did." "So. I bet you have no remorse for what you did." "You're talking about me being mean but you're hurting my feelings right now," my voice cracks. "We're not talking about your feelings right now. Now you know how Robin felt, a little." "Is she all you think about? I'm you're girlfriend; you should be on my side." "You're ignorant and cold hearted." I walk over to him and slap him hard, across his face. "You dont even know the whole story!" " you, Jakyung. I'm not gonna yell because I promise my baby I wasn't going to. I'm taking the kids and you can't stop me. Tell your dad 'Hi' for me and 'sorry but he was too late'. Come on kids!" "Wha- you can't take them!" "Watch me. We're through. I guess I was never meant to find true love. I thought you were different, but you and your sister are just alike," he says before he walks away with the kids. I scoff before plopping down on the bench and crying.