Show Girls

All I Need Is You

~The following week~

Robin's P.O.V

"Come on, Jasmine. You have an audition today. Hopefully you'll be interesting enough to be on the modeling show," I say as I grab Jasmine's things. I kiss James forehead before he runs back to his room. "Bye, Haechan. I'll talk to you when we make it to the place," I yell. "Bye," he responds. I walk out the house and pack the car. Jasmine comes out and gets in the car. I get in the driver's seat and take off to the talent auditions in Itaewon.

~3 hours later~

Jasmine and I walk in the building and sign in. We go into the waiting room and wait for her to get called.

Just then, Doyoung and Doyeon walks out of the audition room.

"Okay, next is number 43." "Doyoung?," I ask while standing up. "Robin!," he says back as he hugs me. "What are you doing here?," I ask. "Oh, just signing Doyeon up for the show. I really want her to get into the entertainment business as I can't hold this cute face to myself. Plus, we got in!" "Oh my gosh, yay! I wanna do the same for Jasmine. Plus, it's always good to have some experience in something." "True; well, hopefully I'll see you guys next week for the first episode!" "Fingers crossed," I say. We hug once more and they leave the building. "Jasmine, aren't you excited?" "No, Doyeon's really pretty." "Wha-? You are too; plus, mommy's a model so I can give few pointers here and there." "Thanks," she says as she hugs me. "Number 44, you're next." "Oh, that's us Jas. Let's go," I say as we enter the audition room. A woman sitting at a table says, "Name, age and show me something good. You have 20 seconds go." "Uh, I'm Jasmine Lee, i'm 4 years old and I like to dance and have fun." She dances in a playful way. "That's all I need to see. You're in. You got the cute kiddie face that shows 'hey, I can be someone too'. Be back here next week at 8 o'clock sharp." "Thank you so much," I say, as we leave the room.

~10 mins later at the hotel~

"Haechan, our baby did it; she's on; tune in on the channel I told you at 9 am every Wednesday, okay? I love you, too. Bye bye," I say.

~1 month later~

It's been a whole month and my baby has made it to the last episode with four other kids- including Doyeon! I watch her get dressed as I think about what all she's been through and all the themes the kids have done.

Personal:

Silly:

Kid Next Door:

First Love:

Freestyle:

Now, we're waiting backstage for the show to start.

~2 mins later~

"Alright ladies and gentlemen. Welcome back to 'My Little Star' where we have kids ranging from the ages of 2 to 13 competing against each other to get the crown and become the next star. I'm your host, Dagyu Lee and we have our finalists up here. First up we have Miss Jasmine Lee, will see her pictures, then a catwalk, then a talent portion." "You got this baby," I tell Jasmine as she walks onto the stage. She poses as her pictures are shown above.

She walks down the catwalk, does 2 cute twirls, and makes her way back up. I run onstage with her boombox and exit quickly. The music starts and she dances like the little star she is. Finally she blows kisses to the crowd and runs off. I give her a hug and we watch the other kids go. Finally, it's Doyeon's turn. "We have our last little finalist here. Her name is Doyeon Kim, now let's see her pictures, catwalk, and talent." Her pictures are shown.

She's totally's Korea's sweetheart. She walks down the run way stops, face full of attitude, and she walks back up. Her talent portions consists of her playing the flute. The sound is very lovely. She's done and now it's time for the fans and audience to vote. Haechan you better do the damn thing.

~3 minutes later~

"Welcome back, the votes are in. In 3rd place, with $500 dollars is.......Gabi Lim."

The audience claps as she recieves her check, trophy, sash, crown, and flowers. "Next as runner up we have,........Doyeon Kim."

Doyoung jumps up as yells, "Yooooooooo, that's my baby!" "She will win $5,000. And now, the moment you've all been waiting for. The winner of My Little Star is...........with $10,000.........Precious Lim!"

The crowd goes wild. Jasmine smiles and walks off the stage and runs into my arms. She cries and I tell her, "It's okay baby; maybe next time. You did so good and got so far. I'm proud of you. Let's go get icecream." She sniffs and nods. As we we're walking out we hear a girl cry and a woman scream," No Gabi!" We turn around to see Doyoung rushing to a crying Doyeon. "Baby are you okay," he asks. "Why would she do that to you." How could that girl hit Doyeon. She's so nice and sweet. "She took my spot on the stand, I was supposed to win second- not her," Gabi says as she stomps away. "Oh my gosh," Gabi's mother says, " I'm so sorry and her eye looks pretty bad. I'll tell you what, here's my number, email and address. Take her to the hospital and just send me the bill." "Thank you so much," Doyoung says. Doyoung and I make eye contact and he nods at me. I know that means he wants me to go to the hospital with him. "C'mon Jasmine, we're gonna have to make the icecream to go."

~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: So sorry about the unviewable( is that even a word) pictures. By the time this series is over I will fix them. Goodbye!