I'm A Sensation

All I Need Is You

Robin's P.O.V

Today's the day my brand launches world-wide. I just need to get a few more pictures for the showcase and I'll be ready. My friends are coming over, to the studio, to help. I walk to the photoshoot area and see Renjun.

"Hey baby boy," I say. He chuckles," Hey, Robin." "You ready for the shoot?" "Yeah, it's gonna be awesome. I got this new camera and I found some cool places we can go to shoot at." That's why you're my favorite," I say and I hug him. "The other's should be here in an hour but I can get you now, if you want to kill time." "Sure, let me get ready," I say as I run into the changing room.

~20 minutes later~

I finish posing and didn't even notice my family standing there.

"Mommy, you were so pretty," Jasmine tells me. "Thank you," I say as I pick her up. I ask James, "Did you like mommy's modeling?" He smiles while still looking at his screen. "I'll take that as a 'yes'." "Can we take my pictures now? I'm not getting any younger," Haechan says. "Sure. Let's go," Renjun says.

~45 mins later~

"Wow, Renjun. You made Haechan look like a handsome human being," I say. "Hop off, Robin," he says, "or better yet hop on." "Eww, bum alert. Anyways, Renjun let's get you in the shot." "M-me?" "Yeah, I want you to be a part of my collection." "Well okay."

~10 minutes later~

"Awesome, thanks guys. The world is gonna love these," I say while still looking at the pictures.

~30 minutes later~

We get back to the studio and see Minhye, Tasha and Dakyo waiting for us. "Oh guys, sorry. I didn't know you were already here," I say. "No, it's fine," Minhye says, "we just got here 2 minutes ago." I tell the girls to go to the back and change into the outfits I gave them. Renjun and I wait for them, in front of the back drop while Haechan and the kids sit on the side and watch. Dakyo comes out first. "Okay, Dakyo. You are "Summer" in my collection. Just use the props we got and we'll be done," I say.

~10 minutes later~

"Perfect," I say, "Minhye, you're next. You are "Spring"."

~10 minutes later~

"Wow. So pretty," Haechan says. I smack him in the back of his head, "Quiet you." "Keep on hitting me, Robin and see what happens," he says. "What's gonna happen?," I say annoyed. "Guys, stop," Renjun says. "Sorry," we both mumble. "Anyways, Tasha, my "Winter to Spring," it's on you," I tell her. She poses for her pictures and I look at them through Renjun's camera.

"Perfect, we're done. I'll fax them over to the company today," I say. Dakyo invites us to coffee but Renjun declines as he's going on a date with Sooae and Haechan wants to show the kids his old football field. I accept and we all go our separate ways.

~40 minutes later~

Dakyo's P.O.V

We're sitting at a table at Starbucks while sipping on our drinks. I got a White Chocolate Mocha.

Robin got a Unicorn Lemonade

Tasha has a Pumpkin Spice Latte.

While Minhye is sipping on her Honeycomb Crunch Mocha Frappuccino.

Minhye stops sipping and tells us, "Mark told me that Doyoung sent Jakyung divorce papers but she refused to sign them." I look at her with wide eyes. "Yeah and Mark said that he's gonna arrange for them to be in marital counseling." Tasha asks, "Why? I thought you shouldnt force things that aren't suppossed to be." "Maybe but apparently, Doyoung is depressed and he even thought about leaving his kids to start a new life." "Woah," I say. "Yeah, if Doyoung ever abandons his kids, then it's real," Robin says, "They're his reason for living. This is serious." We talk more about the situation and leave.