Big Boy & Girl

All I Need Is You

~3 weeks later~

I wake Taekyo up and tell him to get ready as it's his first day of school. He goes to the bathroom and I fix myself some coffee.

Taeyong gets up and walks into the kitchen, "Hey," he groggily says. He gives me a hug and says, "make that two coffees." I make him a cup and we sit down. He turns on the tv and we watch a show while talking about Taekyo. "I'm so proud of my baby. He's growing up so fast," I say. "Yeah, he's a little man now," Taeyong agrees. Just then, Taekyo comes in with his clothes on.

"Aww, my baby," I say as I get up and hug him. "Did you brush your teeth?," Taeyong asks. Taekyo nods. Taeyong grabs his hand and says, "Let's go get some breakfast, okay?" He nods again and we leave the house.

Robin's P.O.V

"Come on, Jas. You're gonna be late," I yell. My daughter comes running downstairs. "Mommy, can I have a cookie before I go please?," she asks with her hands out.

"It's early, but I guess so since you've been a good noodle this whole time." She smiles and Haechan gives her one of his cookies. "Thank you." "Mhmm, now come on. You know it's your first day."

~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Short I know, but sweet. This series will be coming to an end soon. Four more chapters to go! Love you guys and thanks for sticking with me this far. Bye, have a nice day!^^