Lil' Content

All I Need Is You

~1 year later~

Robin is starting a new collection of her brand and I'm stuck here at the office with her and the girls of our friends. "Robin, do I have to be here? I wanna go out and drink," I whine to her. "No. I really need your help." I raise my eyebrow, "What is it?" "It's Teena. You know she likes you. She doesn't want to be in front of the camera, but she'd make a perfect model for the spring portion." "Alright. Alright. I'll talk to her." She kisses my cheek. "Thanks, babe." I spot Teena in the corner. I walk over to her. "Hey, Teena. Wanna go out for a cupcake?" She nods and holds my hand as we walk to a nearby bakery. I buy her a cupcake and we sit down at a table. 

She starts eating. "So, do you wanna take pictures for Robin's project?," I ask her. She shakes her head.

"Well, what if I promise to take you out to eat again and I'll hug you." She smiles and nods. Wow, that was easier than I thought. "Eat up, Teena," I say with a smile.

~30 minutes later~

We head back to the studio. Robin shows me the pictures her and Renjun took of everyone.

Winter:

Summer/Fall:

Summer:

Fall/Winter:

"I just need Teena and the twins now," she tells me. "You're gonna shoot the twins?" "Of course. I couldn't forget my baby cakes. One photo, though. It's for the baby winter set." I shrug and she shoots the rest of the kids.

Spring:

Winter (Baby Addition):

"Wow, Teena," I say as I walk over to her, "Nice pics." We hi- five each other and I help her get changed back into her normal clothes. What a productive day. Now, drinking time.