I Was Wrong

All I Need Is You

~1 week later~

Doyoung's P.O.V

I'm back in town and I'm nervous to go back home because I've been getting texts from everyone telling me to 'get Jakyung because she's a mess'. I ride home, wondering what everyone's been talking about. I walk inside my home and get bombarded by my kids. "Hey guys, how have you been?" They tell me about how much they've missed me. "Look daddy, we made you a cake," Jayoung says. "Okay, let me blow out the candles now." I blow out the candles and they cheer for me.

 Jakyung walks in looking nervous. "What's wrong?," I ask her, still looking at the kids. "I know you've gotten notified about me," she says. "So, explain what people are talking about because I'm genuinely lost. Kids, go to your rooms for a second." They run off and I look at Jakyung. "Okay, you got me, I was wrong." "What do you mean you were wrong?" I ask. "So, there was a New Years party and everyone went. Robin kept being a towards me everytime I mentioned something about you, we had an argument. There was a time where I said something about her and Haechan's lack of abilty to produce kids and she fought me and now everyone hates me- well it seems that way," she tells me. I laugh. "You did what?" "Uh....,"she starts. I look her deeply in the eyes and ask her, "What did you say?" She looks away and says, "I was just telling her that you're better than Haechan because we never went through 2 miscarriages and a still birth." I laugh even more, "Woo, Jakyung. You know I could choke you right now, right? Why the would you say that. Have you no respect for others or yourself?" "But-," she tries to speak. "Hell no. you. I'm tired of getting you and your sister out of . What are our kids going to think? You better apologize to her soon; you know what I'll do it. I'm use to doing for you anyways. I come back ready to love all on you and enjoy my time with my family and this is how you repay me? You're always acting up everywhere you go. Like what the  is wrong with you?" I look in the hallway and see my babies looking at me.

I calm down a little and calmly say, "I need some time alone. Don't follow me; don't even ask where I'm going." I pick my bags back up and turn my back to her, "I'll be back, whenever." And with that, I walk out of the house.