Summer Breeze

All I Need Is You

~2 weeks later~

Taeyong and I decided to go out with Taekyo today. It's the end of summer why not let him enjoy it. "The car's ready, let's go," Taeyong tells me and Taekyo. We leave the house and head over to the beach.

~10 minutes later~

We make it to the beach. "Let's go so we can change and I can put suncreen on you," Taeyong tells Taekyo, "and you," he tells me. I blush and we all change into our swim suits.

Taeyong puts sunscreen on Taekyo and helps put some on my back. "Can I go make a sandcastle?," Taekyo asks. Taeyong tells him, "You can do whatever you want, just don't cause trouble or go too far into the water." Our son runs off and I lay down. "While you get your tan, I'm gonna play volleyball," Taeyong says. I nod and fall fast asleep. I wake up 10 minutes later to flip over. Just then a ball hits my head. I look up to see Taekyo running towards me. "Sorry, mama. Wanna swim?" "Sure, why not?" We enter the water and spals eachother. Taeyong comes over and starts giving Taekyo a swimming lesson.

~30 minutes later~

We get dressed leave the beach.

We also decide to grab a bite at a food truck, outside of the zoo. "Yeah, can I have a philly cheese steak sandwich with sprite, cheese nachos with water, and personal pizza with coke?," Taeyong orders. He pays for the food and we sit at a nearby table to eat. Today is a good day.

Doyoung's P.O.V

I'm sitting here at Doyoung's girl scout meeting. She runs over to me with a wagon full of cookies.

"Daddy, I got some cookies to sell and we're having a campfire tonight too." Lord, I don't wanna be here doing this but anything for my baby. "How many do you have? ," I ask her. "20 dozen." "Okay well, we'll get 2 dozen for the family and we can ask our friends to buy some. If we still have some left over then I'll take you door to door." "Thank you daddy, let's go go go before the campire. And our leader Mindy told us that the person or people who sell all of their cookies get a prize." "Okay baby, let's go." I look over to a half awaken Jayoung who is unaware of everything. "Let's go princess. We have cookies to sell."

~1 hour later~

"Okay, Doyeon. So, we sold all of our cookies except 4 boxes. Let's go to Mark and Minhye's neighborhood. It's just around the block and a lot of people live there." She nods and we take off. Where the is Jakyung when you need her. She could've sold these to her parents. We make it to our first house. "I got it, Daddy," Doyeon tells me. "Okay, be polite. I'm watching." She goes up to the door. A man answers and they talk for about 20 seconds before he closes the door on her. She slowly walks to the car, looking upset. "He said he's tired of girl scouts coming up to him and told me to buzz off." What? Let me catch his on the street, without my babies. I sigh. Be a supportive father, Doyoung. "Aww, I'm sorry Bunny. Let's go to another house," I tell her. She nods and gets in the car. We reach another house down the street. "Daddy, daddy; can I go with Doyeon?," Jakyung asks. "Take your sister with you," I tell Doyeon. They give the customer 2 boxes and run back to the car. Doyeon gets in the car and Jayoung runs to the driver's side. I open my door. "Hey buddy did you sell a box? Yeah? Awesome," I say as I throw her up and catch her. She laughs. "Get back in the car so you guys can sell more." We sell our last two boxes and go out for dinner. We enter a sub place. "So what do you girls want?" They tell me and we sit down and enjoy our food.

Me:

Doyeon:

Jayoung:

"Slow down, Jayoung."

~45 minutes later~

We finally make it back to the campsite. Still no sign of Jakyung. I called her and no answer. I am so ready to lay down. "Thank you guys for coming back. I checked your wagons and see that only 2 people sold all of their cookies. Congradulations, Song Ahyeon and Kim Doyeon!" Everyone claps. A kid stands up and say, "But, Doyeon had her sister sell some, she told me." "Ahyeon, that's okay. I know your father sold some to his friends, too. It doesn't matter how you sell them, as long as we raise enough money for the girl scout troops and charity," Mindy says. Ahyeon crosses her arms. "Aww it's okay; now let me get the prizes out for everyone who sold everything." She gives the girls a trophy and a pin while the other girls just get pins.

"Alright now, let's roast some marshmallows and make smores!" 

We fall sleep in the provided tents, after our roasting.

~In the morning~

Mindy provided us all breakfast in the mess hall .

Me:

Doyeon:

 

Jayoung:

How can you give kids sweets in the morning. Mindy hands us all some milk. We eat as Mindy announces, "Thank you all for coming but that's it for this year's girls scout session. Please sign back up next year. I would love to see you guys in an upper division of our troop. We finish eating. "Bye," Doyeon says and we all leave the camp site.