Trick-or-Treat

All I Need Is You

~2 months later, 5pm~

Dakyo's P.O.V

Today is Halloween and all of the kids are here, at Tasha's house, in their own versions of costumes. Teena is a clown.

James and Jasmine are Mickey and a cat.

 

"Look before y'all judge my baby, he didn't want to wear the ears so this is the closest thing we had," Robin says. I giggle. Anyways, Jayoung and Doyeon are Elmo and Baby Bear.

 

Freedom is a detective.

Yooae is a little bunny.

And lastly, my baby is a basketball player.

"Here you guys go," Tasha says as she gives the kids some soda to drink.

I get a text from Taeyong

YongYong

Taeyong: happy halloween

Me: omg really

Taeyong: hmm whatever are you talking about

Me: nothing u look great

All of a sudden, he Facetimes me. "Hey Dada." "Hi, baby." "Get out of the way. Let me see Robin and my kids," Haechan says. He gets in the camera and Robin comes up behind me. "What, loser," she says. We could hear the boys laugh in the background. "I love you," Haechan replies. "Ew and why are y'all dressed up? Can you not go 5 seconds without a costume?" I shake my head and smile. "Look at us? Look at y'all. Dusty," Haechan says. What's wrong with us?

"Are you mad that we're grown and mature adults? It's not about us anymore; it's about the kids." "We can dress up too though," Haechan says. "Stop arguing; we have to go," Doyoung says. "Fine, bye Robin," Haechan says and leaves. "Bye bye boo," Taeyong tells me. I wave and we hang up. We leave the house and go to the end of the street. "Let's start here," Tasha says. The kids go their first house and we wait by their gate. "Trick or treat," we hear them scream. An old lady gives them some candy and they head to the next house. "Next time say thank you, big heads," Robin tells the kids. They run over to the next house and do the same thing.

~1 hour later~

We finished our candy run and are now back in Tasha's house. Tasha made us some chicken alfredo. "Mommy can I eat my candy now?," Freedom asks Minhye. "Sure but let me check it first." "Yeah, we all need to check our babies' candy right now," Robin says. We check their candy and they start eating like there's no tomorrow. James walks over to us and sits on the couch next to his mother. He opens his Whopper candy and holds one out to Robin. "Hm," he muffles, candy stuffed in his mouth. "Aww, thank you baby," she says as she takes it and eats it.

~20 mins later~

We left Tasha's house not too long ago and now Taekyo and I are back home. I look at the back seat and see that he's asleep. I get him out of the car and put lay him on his bed. I put his candy up and I take a nice long shower and go to sleep myself.

~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: If you guys are wondering, Yooae stays with her grandparents, when her parents are away(Renjun being a star and Sooae being a flight attendant), so Minhye decided to take Yooae with her so she could go trick or treating with everyone else. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, bye!