You Are My Star

All I Need Is You

Ten's P.O.V

I finish setting the house in a romantic get up as Tasha's coming back soon from shopping. I go over to my kids.

"Tasha. Thomas. Be good and stay in the back room and play, when mommy gets here. Tasha if you can't get Thomas to stay a happy baby then you can come in here and tell me. I just want a little bit of alone time with mommy, okay?" She nods. I hear a knock on the door and someone says, "Ten, can you help me? My arms are full." I know that voice anywhere. I check myself in the mirror and motion the kids to leave.

Tasha picks up her brother and runs away. "Be careful," I whisper. I open the door and see my beautiful girlfriend.

I help her with her bags and she looks around.

"Wow Ten. What's the occasion?" "You." She looks at me, puzzled. "Don't worry about it," I say and pull out her chair for her. She sits and I go over to my side of the table. "So, where are the kids?," she asks. "In the back playing. Don't worry about them though; eat." We eat and start talking about each other's day.

~40 minutes later~

We finish eating and Tasha says,"Well, Ten. You've really outdone yourself. Thanks for the date night." She gets up and I push her back down into the seat. "Sorry but wait. I have something to show you." I get down on one knee and pull out a box. She puts her hands over and I can tell she's tearing up. "I'm assuming you already know what I'm doing but I'll do it right. Tasha, you have been a great mother and a dear friend to the others and me. I can go to you for anything and you've always been by my side. I don't think there's a better match for me out there and I just wanted to askyou one thing. Even if it's the last thing I ask- Will you marry me?," I tell her. She starts crying and nods yes. I hug her and soothe her so she stops crying. I can't wait til the day she becomes Mrs. Leechaiyakul. Next thing I know, I hear a baby crying. Teena comes from the back room and says, "Daddy, Thomas threw up." I facepalm and check up on him. At least you got the timing right, Thomas.