Honeymoon

All I Need Is You

~3 days later~

Dakyo's P.O.V

Taeyong and I are in Jamaica for our honeymoon and we're at one of their best restaraunts for breakfast. I ordered some Jerk shrimp while Taeyong got the Jerk chicken. As we're waiting on our food, I watch him take pictures of himself.

"Taeyong are you excited about this trip?," I ask him. "Of course. No kid; plus we get to do the four 'S's'," he says with a smirk. "What are the four 'S's'?" "See, Swim, Shop, and ." "Oh my gosh," I say while rolling my eyes. Our food comes back and we enjoy our meals.

~40 minutes later~

We finished eating and are now at a shopping mall. There are so many things to buy and Taeyong gets me everything I ask for. We even got some things for Taekyo and our friends, back home.

~The next day~

Today we're swimming with the pigs! Taeyong and I are walking down to the beach right now. We reach the shore where the pigs are. "I'm sorta scared," I tell him. "It's okay. Here," he says as he hands me some food to feed them with. I stick my hand out and the pigs rush over to me and eat. Taeyong laughs and takes a picture of us. I take the camera and snap a picture of the pigs.

So cute. We swim with the pigs after I put the camera on a nearby table.

~2 hours later~

We leave the water and lay on the lounge chairs. We start talking about the pigs while enjoying our complimentary Mac n cheese.

~1 hour later~

We change out of our clothes for our next activity. Taeyong follows me as I lead him into our own personal helicopter.

The pilot tells us what to do and shortly, we take off. I'm scared so I squeeze Taeyong's hand. "It's okay Dada. I promise you're gonna be okay," he assures. He points out of the window and I slowly turn my head to look at the beautiful view, in awe.

"Look Taeyong, look!," I excitedly say. He laughs at my optimism. The pilot takes us all over Jamaica and settles back on the beach we started from. We thank him and head home.

~6 hours later~

Taeyong and I get back to our place from dinner and let's just say we stayed up all night long.........Our neighbors did too. After being worn out from our late night session, we decided to order something to eat. I call a nearby place and order up some of their specials.

~15 minutes later~

We reached the restaraunt. Taeyong pays and we go back home.

~At home~

"I can't wait to eat this," Taeyong says. "Yeah, I'm starving," I agree. We open our plates and marvel at the food.

"What's that again? Goat curry?," I ask Taeyong. He nods and asks me what I ordered. "I just got some Stewed lamb." I take a bite, "It sounds weird but it's tasty." Taeyong nods again and give me a thumbs up. We continue to eat and fall asleep shortly afterwards.