Happy Babies

All I Need Is You

~1 week later~

Dakyo's P.O.V

I wake up and go straight to the kitchen to prepare for the sleepover tonight. I also make breakfast for Taeyong and I.

~25 minutes later~

I'll give Taekyo 2 of my cinnamon rolls and some milk. I put all the decorations and food on the table. 

Taeyong walks in and we sit down and enjoy our breakfast. "This is delicious Dada." I smile and thank him. "I'm done, Taeyong. I'm gonna get my baby and he can eat my leftovers with milk." He nods and I get Taekyo. I walk into Takeyo's room. "Hey baby; wake up." He wakes up.

"Come on, sleepy head," I say as he follows me back into the kitchen.

Taekyo starts eating. "So what are you guys gonna do?," Taeyong asks. "I'm gonna leave them alone for like 30 minutes, with the snacks,  then we can have karaoke time, then eat, then go out to catch fireflies." "Cool." "That's all I had planned; leave me alone." Taeyong laughs at me and says, "Okay okay, I'm sorry. I'll get Taekyo ready and I'll help with the kids. I have nothing better to do." "Thanks," I say and clean up the dishes.

~5 pm~

I hear the doorbell. I open the door and see all my friends with their little kiddos. They drop them off and leave.

I tell the kids that they're free to do whatever they want for 30 minutes and then we'll get started.

Taekyo's P.O.V

"Hi, Doyeon." "Hi." "Where's Jayoung?" "Daddy said she's too small to come." "Oh well, you wanna play with my trucks?" "No thanks. I'd rather read." "Oh okay, sorry." "It's okay. Maybe later." My eyes light up. "Yeah, later." I go over beside Freedom and we both play with my trucks, while comparing our favorites.

Taeyong's P.O.V

"Alright kids, now let's have some fun. Y'all ready for karaoke?!" "Yeahhhhhh!," they all scream. "Okay, let me bring out the mics and we can begin." The kids gather in a circle and I hand one mic to Doyeon and another to James. "There, you guys can go first." They decide to sing 'A Whole New World.' The mics then get passed to Freedom and Jasmine and they sing 'Let It Go'. Then to Taekyo and Teena for 'I Just Can't Wait to be King', and finally Yooae sings 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' all by herself. The kids go for another round as Dakyo prepares dinner.

~22 minutes later~

Dakyo says, "Okay guys, time to eat." They run to the table. I put the mics back up and turn the tv to cartoons- Pororo to be exact. I then grab myself a plate and eat. Wow she's really out done herself. We all eat while watching Pororo.

~35 minutes later~

I decided since it's still a little to early for firefly catching, we dress up and have a dance party. The kids rummage around the house for clothes and come back looking just as stylish as I thought they would. "Now let's dance!" They squeal as we shake our booties.

~20 minutes~

"You guys is dark out; let's go catch those balls of fire," I say as Dakyo hands them each a jar. "Look mommy," Taekyo says, as he points at a firefly.

"Wow," Dakyo says, "wanna catch it?" He nods his head and they capture the little guy. I look at my own jar of flies and smile and how fun the kids are having.

~20 mins later~

We release the bugs, after taking pics with them, and go back inside. "Alright kiddos, now it's time to sleep," Dakyo says. They get on the floor and wrap themselves up in blankets. "Goodnight," I say as I turn off the light. Dakyo and I go to the back to sleep in our own room.

~The next morning~

I wake up and see that Dakyo is gone. I smell her cooking in the air and get out of bed. I go to the kitchen and see Teena and James up at the table. Dakyo gives them some of the food she cooked. I ruffle the kids hair and walk over to Dakyo. "Wow, Dada," I say, looking at the food she made.

"Good morning," she says. "Morning," I reple. "Help wake the others and then you can get your serving". I give her the 'okay' sign and wake up the rest of the kids, one by one. We all eventually end up at the table, eating Dakyo's delicious food.

~30 minutes later~

Just when everyone finished washing up, the door bell rang. Dakyo answers the door and I see her conversing with the kids' parents. The kids leave and Dakyo closes the door. "Good job baby," tell her. "Thanks, I couldn't have done it without you." "Well uh, does my work deserve a dab?," I ask. "Dab," she says.