Will you?

All I Need Is You

~3 days later~

Taeyong's P.O.V

Today's the day where I'm gonna propose to Dakyo. I told her to meet me at the park for a special date night, but little does she know- she's in for a surprise. I fix my tie and look at Taekyo and Taeil.

"Alright, you two go behind the bush and wait for me to give you guys the signal," I tell them. They nod and leave. Dakyo comes not too much later.

Taeil sings into the walkie talkie I gave him, when he arrived. "Dada, you look beautiful," I say. She blushes. I pull out her chair and make sure she's comfortable before going back to my seat. We eat the food I prepared. "What's the occasion?," she asks. "Nothing; just eat and I'll give you a surprise," I tell her. She stop eating, looks at me, and asks, "What's going on?" "Shhh; eat," I say as I feed her a bite.

~15 minutes later~

"Alright," I say, "I guess IT'S TIME." Taeil and Taekyo come out from behind the bush. Taeil sings and Taekyo goes over to Dakyo and opens a box which contains a ring.

I get on one knee and take the ring out. I hold it up to her and ask, "Dada, I love you so much. You are the mother to my child and I've been thinking about this for a long time. Will you marry me?" She takes the ring and smiles before jumping into my arms and saying 'yes'.

Jaehyun's P.O.V

I walk past Taeyong proposing to Dakyo.

I can't help but feel envy and anger. My blood is boiling; why did they have to bring labels into this? My friend is proposing to the girl I've always liked but could never get. I know I shouldn't feel this way now but I'm in love with Dakyo. And I don't approve of this marriage. Taeyong looks at me, "Oh, Hey Jaehyun!" he walks over with the others. "Look; I did it. She said yes." I scoff, "Congrats bro." He looks at me concerned, "What's wrong?" "Long day ,". "Oh, well I would like it if you'd sang at my wedding. I asked Taeil and he said yes." "Uh y-yeah, sure," I stumble out. "Thanks man," he pats my shoulder and they all leave me alone- with no one to love. Again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Sorry it took me a few days to upload guys. I moved into my dorm, classes start tomorrow, and I've been so overwhelmed but, I'm gonna try to keep posting every day or two from now on. I love you guys so much and thank you for subscribing to my other stories. Bye^^