Double Trouble

All I Need Is You

Dakyo's P.O.V

"Well, Mrs. Lee. It seems like you're going to have twins," Dr. Ho tells me. I look at him with wide eyes and ask him, "W-what?" "Yep, look here," he points at the ultrasound," there's a baby and over here is a baby. Right there is a while the other one seems smooth so it's safe to say that one's a boy and the other's a girl." Oh my gosh. Taeyong is gonna flip tables- in joy of course. "Well, thank you so much doctor." "Mhmm, come back in a month so we can check and make sure the babies are growing at a good rate." I leave the doctor's office and head home.

~30 minutes later~

I walk through the front door and see a anxious Taeyong in front of me.

"So, what did he say?" "I'm 3 months along and he could already tell that we're having a boy and a girl." "Yeah another son- wait. Twins?" I nod. He sreams and jumps all around. "Lemme see. Lemme see!!," he yells. I hand him the ultrasound.

He sits down and looks at it. "Wow, I can't believe it. Me having twins. Can we tell our friends now? Please?!" "Yes, Taeyong," I say. Sometimes he acts like a little child. He calls our friends and we tell them the big news. They give us prayers and congratulations. We were talking so loud that Taekyo comes from the back rubbing his eyes. "Mama, what's wrong?," he asks. "Aww, I'm sorry TaeTae. I didn't know you were sleeping," I say. "What were you talking about?," he asks as he sits down and looks at me.

Taeyong's still chatting away so I take a deep breath and say, "Taekyo." "Yes, mommy?" Aww he's so sweet. "You're gonna be a big brother soon to two babies." He looks at me confused. "You're gonna have two siblings to watch over. Are you gonna take care of them with mommy and daddy?" He nods. "When you're old enough, they'll try to take caare of you too." "When are they coming?," he asks. "Umm, a while from now but it wont be too long." "Yay, I can't wait. Can they sleep over and be my friends?" "Of course. Now look at me. What do you want to name them? One's a boy, like you, and one's a girl, like me." "Hmm, Cookie and Cake." I smile, "Those are good names. Maybe we'll make those names their nicknames." He shrugs. Taeyong finally gets off the phone and asks, "What are we gonna name them, for real?" Hmm.