I Miss You

All I Need Is You

~1 month later~

It's Thanksgiving Day and all of us are at Jakyung's house while the boys are still away. It's currently 5:34 pm and we are waiting to eat at 6. The kids are playing with eachother while my friends and I are chatting the night away. "No," Tasha says, "Ten has a pair of dinosaur briefs that he thinks I don't know about." "Oh my gosh," Minhye says, "Mark doesn't think I know about him running around the house when Freedom and I aren't there. I walked in on him but he didn't hear me so I went back to the car and slammed the door really loud so he could hear it. When I came back to the house he was in our room and yelled that he was on his way down and he was finishing up a book but I know he was just putting his clothes back on." We giggle. "Gosh, why are our men so childish?," Robin asks. I shrug and we talk more about their embarrassing moments.

~30 minutes later~

I feel a tug on my pant leg. I look and see a grumpy Taekyo. "What's wrong baby?," I ask. "Mama, when can we eat? I'm hungry," he whines. "Aww, Taekyo," Jakyung says, "we can eat now, okay?" he looks at her with his big happy eyes and nods. We fix the kids their plates and get our own food.

We start eating and realize that it's too quiet. "So, you guys," Tasha says, "today is Chuseok and that's basically a day of being thankful for where you stand right now." "Yeah," Jakyung says, "you can be thankful for waking up in a good home or for a shirt- whatever you want." "Are there anything you guys are thankful for,?" Minhye asks. The kids go one by one saying things like 'crayons', 'Pororo', and even 'flowers', but we notice that James has his head down. "James put your head up baby. What are you thankful for?," Robin asks. He stands up in his chair and looks around.

He says, "I'm thankful because......I miss my daddy~!," he cries. His face is red and tears stream down his face. Robin gets up and picks James up off of is chair. "We'll be back you guys," she says as she takes him outside.

Robin's P.O.V

"James stop crying. It's okay. Look, I'm about to call daddy right now." He pulls himself together for a moment but as soon as Haechan answers he bursts back into tears. "Dada~" "James is that you? What's wrong?," he asks. "Haechan he misses you. We were in Jakyung's house saying what we were thankful for and he said that he's thankful for you and cried," I explain. "Give the phone to James." I hand him the phone. Haechan starts to speak again, "James don't worry about me. I'll be back soon. I'll never leave you without coming back. I'm honored to be what you're grateful for but don't cry. I'll be back soon. Be happy and be nice to your friends and sister and mother, okay. I'll be back in December which is in a month so count down the days okay?" He sniffs, "Okay daddy. Come back okay?" "I promise." I take the phone away from James and say, "Thanks ugly duckling." "I love you too, Robin". We hang up and I take him back into the house. We continue to eat our dinner and have fun with the gang.