Doyeon, Are You Okay?

All I Need Is You

~30 mins later~

Doyoung's P.O.V

I pace back and forth in the waiting room. It's been a hour and still no word from anybody. I just want my baby to be safe. I hear the elevator ring and see Jasmine and Robin walk out of it. They come over to me and Robin asks me where Doyeon is. "She's in the back having stiches around her eye," I tell her. "Ouch," Robin says. "Yeah. She's been screaming the whole car ride here and she never screams or cries, so that really killed me. I don't know how to feel right now." I sit down on a nearby chair and hang my head. I see two little feet appear and I look up. "?," Jasmine offers me her icecream. "No thanks kiddo; I just need some water and fresh air. I'll be back." I go outside and purchase a bottle of water. I take a sip and call Jakyung. *ring ring* *ring ring* No answer, huh; really? I take another sip and go back inside the building to Doyeon's floor. We wait for the doctors to tell me about Doyeon's condition. A nurse told me earlier that I could stay with Doyeon as she recovers so I'll sleep in her room.

~2 days later~

"Daddy wake up. Wake up." I open my eyes to see a cheery Doyeon.

"Doyeon!" "Goodmorning, Mr. Kim," the doctor says. I scratch the back of my head. "Your daughter here is recovering just fine and she is now officially discharged. She still has a small scar from the surgery but it will fade within days." "Thank you so much doctor. You don't know how much that means to me," I say as I shake his hand. Robin and Jasmine walk in the room with Jakyung and Jayoung.

I hug my wife and take my baby from her. "Why didn't you pick up my calls?," I ask her. "I was working and so tired. Sorry." Whatever. "Hey, Jajajajaja," I say as I tickle her. She laughs. I put her down and she goes over to Doyeon. I look over at Robin and ask her to step outside with me. "Hey Robin, thanks for being here with me and Doyeon. I know you were suppossed to go home, earlier. Sorry to be a burden." "Hey," she says, "you're my friend. I wouldn't leave you or your baby behind." We stand there for a moment and I can't stop looking at her. She's a special girl and I'm thankful for her. "Uh, Doyo-?" I stop her mid sentence with a kiss. She pulls away from me. "Doyoung, no. We can't. I'm with Haechan and I'm happy. We both have kids and-." "Yeah, I know sorry. It's just that-. Nevermind. Once again, I'm sorry. Let's pretend this never happened." She nods and I open the door. "Come on you guys; let's check out," I say.

~At home~

Robin's P.O.V

Haechan asks me, "How's Doyeon?" "She's fine now; thank goodness." "I'll visit them one day this week but now it's all about you, Jazzy," he says as he picks her up. "I love you and I'm proud of you." She smiles. "I love you too, daddy." Aww. I look around and see a small shadow in the hallway. "Come here James; I see you," I say. He runs out from behind the corner and hugs me. Haechan puts Jas down and James walks over to her. "I saw you on tv Jasmine," he says and then gives her a thumbs up. She hugs him and kisses his cheek. Aww my sweet babies.