Beautiful

All I Need Is You

Dakyo's P.O.V

~2 weeks later~

"Tasha you should get that," Robin says. We're at the nail salon thinking of what we want for the wedding. "Yeah, that is cute," Tasha replies. I look over to Minhye and watch her get her nails done. Cute. Just then the front door opens and Jakyung walk in. She stops to look at Robin and keeps walking. Childish. Robin and Tasha stop talking and focus on their manicure. I start getting my nails done and I try to clear my mind to forget about the tension in here.

~20 minutes later~

Jakyung gets up and pays for her nails. That was quick I guess she just got a fill in and a color change. I peep over to look at her nails and they look similar to what we're all going for.

Beautiful. I don't pay them too much attention and go back to meditating. "Dakyo?," Minhye asks. I look at her. She asks, "What's on your mind?" "I'm just trying to clear my mind and not think about negative things." "I saw you start doing that when Jakyung walked in." "You got me. I just felt tension and wanted everything to go smoothly." "I hear ya. Robin, did she apologize?" "No," Robin says,"but Doyoung did. It's sad but whatever. I don't care. As long as she stays away from my family and keep them out of , I'll have no problems with her." "Done," the nail technicians tell Minhye and Tasha. They get up to wash their hands and show us their nails.

Minhye:

Tasha:

"We're gonna pay for our nails and get some smoothies. Do you guys want anything?," Tasha asks. "No," Robin and I say. Tasha shrugs and her and Minhye leave.

~8 minutes later~

Robin:

Mine:

We pay for our nails and meet up with Tasha and Minhye.

~1 week later, 11 am~

Taeyong's P.O.V

I am so nervous. Today's the day I marry my Dada. I look at some of my friends and and family realising how thankful I am for them. "Haechan stop!," Doyoung yells.

I smile at them. "Guys, I think I may be more nervous than Taeyong," Taeil says. "You're fine man. Just relax and wearm up your vocals," Ten tells him. "Guys, I just saw Dakyo and Taeyong you're gonna cry. She's so beautiful. I've never seen her look so unreal before," Winwin announces. My heart races even more. I get up and pace around the room. "Bro, calm down," Johnny chuckles. "Hey will it be okay if I film some of the wedding for Sooae?," Renjun asks. "Sure man; just make everyone look good," I jokingly say. He chuckles, "Thanks." Just then, the wedding coordinator comes throught the door and says, "Places people. It's almost showtime." He leaves and we look around at eachother, confused. "Is this a play or what?," Doyoung asks. We laugh and hear him yell again. "Come on. Time is precious. I need my maid and honor and best out here now!" Robin and Doyoung quickly find eachother and stand in line.

"Now I need the rest of the bridesmaids and groomsmen! Chop chop!" He's not playing. "This is serious; come on!" They leave their rooms and stand in line as well.

"Groom what are you doing? Exit into the room! Everyone places please. I only want the bride and her father back here!" Everyone else leaves and I make my way to the main room of the chapel.

Jakyung's P.O.V

I sneak past everyone and see Renjun standing by the entrance. "Psst, Renjun; come here," I whisper. He looks at me before rushing over. "Jakyung what are you doing here?" "Don't worry about it. Just walk with me out there. We're gonna be part of this wedding." "Oh, I don't think that's a good id-." I snatch his arm and we walk out before I let him finish. "Renjun, what's going on?" I can hear Sooae ask. He tells her to 'Shhh' as we walk out.

Dakyo's P.O.V

I see Renjun and Jakyung walk out before me.

Renjun looks at the party confused before catching Jakyung staring at him. He lowers his head and everyone is shocked. We all look around. No Jakyung, you can't do this to me. Not my wedding. Yooae walks out as the flower girls and Taekyo after her as the ring barrier. Taekyo gives the ring to Doyoung and him and Yooae sit down. I hear Taeil and Jaehyun start to sing. That's my cue to walk out. I look at my dad and he tells me, "Just think about your family, Dakyo. Don't let a party pooper ruin your good time. Enjoy your time now and kick her later." I smile and thank him before we both walk out into the crowd. The doors open once again and we take steps forward.

I see Taeil and Jaehyun.

I look at our friends and family.

And I finally focus my gaze to an already teary-eyed Taeyong.

I can't stop smiling once I see my soon to be husband. We reach the end and my dad leaves my side. I look up at Taeyong and he's balling his eyes out trying not to look at me. Aww. The minister starts, "Thank you Jaehyun and Taeil for the beautiful song. Now let us begin a prayer for the soon to be newlyweds." I can't even pay attention to the minister and neither can Taeyong because he'll steal glances at me before smiling to himself. The minister states that it's now time to exchange rings. Doyoung hands Taeyong my ring and Taeyong slides it onto my finger.

Robin gives me Taeyong's and I slide it onto his finger.

The minister smiles and asks, "Now, do you Taeyong Lee take Dakyo Jung as your lawfuly wedded wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you both part?" "I-I do," he stutters. A big smile reappears on my face. "And do you Dakyo Jung take Taeyong Lee as your lawfuly wedded husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you both part?" I look at my dad and his gives me a nod. I look into Taeyong eyes, "I do." He tears back up again and this time I also start to weep. "Now, is there anyone here who objects?" No answer. The minister continues, "By the power vested in me, I hereby announce you man and wife. Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. and Mrs. Taeyong Lee!" The crowd cheers. "You may now kiss the bride." Taeyong looks at me and I nod. He kisses me and the cheers get even louder. We part and look onto the crowd. I throw my bouquet and surprisingly Tasha catches it. Taeyong and I jump the broom and exit.

Jaehyun's P.O.V

A tear falls from my eye. I wont stop her happiness. She deserves this. Taeil looks over at me. "Why are you so emotional?," he asks. I give him a look. "Wahh~ don't tell me you liked her?........" I nod and say, "I know."