Stress

All I Need Is You

~4 months later~

Dakyo's P.O.V

We've been planning for this wedding for months now and we're almost done. I'm going out with Robin,Tasha, and Minhye to search for the perfect dress.

*ding dong*

I answer the door and see my friends.

"Hey, guys," I say and invite them in. We all sit on the couch and talk about the wedding. "First and foremost," Robin starts, "Haechan dressed the poor thing; not me. Haechan looks at her. "She looks no different than James." "Oh please-." "Guys not today," Ten says, annoyed. "When's the wedding?," Tasha asks. "In a month," I reply. "Yeah, everything's settled except for our tux and dress," Taeyong states. "So what are we gonna do then?," Haechan asks. "Okay, so I think the obvious thing to do would be to split up," Taeyong explains. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea," says Mark. "Well then; it's settled," Minhye says. We get up and I look at Taekyo.

I hug him and tell him to stay with Taeyong. Then I tell Taeyong, "Bye baby; see you soon." He blushes and Haechan turns to Robin. "You never call me 'baby' anymore." "Shut up, Haechan. You're not cute anymore," she says. "That's not what you say last-." Minhye jumps in, "Eww, you guys. Can we focus on the soon to be married couple? Gosh!" Haechan then says, "Fine; anything for you, Minhye." Robin rolls her eyes and says, "Dakyo, we'll go with you while the boys and stinky socks here go with Taeyong. Haechan scoffs and I nod. Taeyong gives me one last hug before we go our separate ways.

~20 minutes later~

We reach the dress shop. "Guys, Haechan is gonna look like my son at the wedding," Robin says, frustrated. "How,?" Minhye asks. "It's because of his stupid baby face. It's like he never ages." "Where's the kids?," Minhye asks Tasha. "Teena's with Yooae and Thomas is at my mom's house. He's so cute. I have to keep him one day." "Guys; over here," I say. "I wanna go for something floral almost or have a simple, country feel." "Well Tasha's the country girl," Robin says. "Yeah, I'll help you, Dakyo," Tasha assures. "Thanks."

~45 minutes later~

"That's the one." "No, that one!" "No, here." "No, there." "No-." "Okay, guys," I say out of frustration, "I'll just choose from these 5." They shrug and say 'okay'. I look at the 5 dresses.

Hmm, which one do I want? That one? No, this one? Nahh, uhhhh think Dakyo think. I got it! "I think I'll choose the last one," I tell my friends, "Taeyong loves big simple dresses." Robin gets upand says, "Okay, we have to get accessories now." "Yeah and let's get our nails done in two weeks," Minhye suggests. I nod and we find some accessories.

~3 minutes later~

We pay for everything and head back to my house. "So, Who are you gonna as your maid of honor?," Robin asks. "You can't choose me, Dakyo. Their closer to you and are better candidates," Tasha tells me. I hesitate and say both Robin and Minhye. "No, Dakyo you have to choose one," Robin says. "We wont be mad, promise," Minhye says. I look at the two deciding who would be the best choice? "Umm, I guess I'll choose you," I say as I point at her.