Growing Up

All I Need Is You

~1 week later~

"Good morning Doyeon. Wash up and get ready. Today's the first day back and you have to eat breakfast. She yawns, gets up and heads to the bathroom. I go back into the kitchen and see Jayoung sitting down watching tv.

"Did you eat yet?," I ask her. She shakes her head. "Come on, you need food in your system to start the day." She gets up and goes to the table. I get our food and put her in my lap as we eat.

Jakyung comes in and eats her half of her and Doyeon breakfast.

"I'm gonna go to work now," she says. Doyeon comes into the kitchen and starts eating while Jayoung goes back to watch tv. "You work?," I ask. "Yes, I have a job down at the gym. Now, bye." Before I have time to answer her she leaves through the front door. Weird. I grab Doyeon's bag in her room and pack her lunch.

I look at her.

"Ready to go?" She nods and we all get in the car. "Sorry buddy, you can watch tv when we get back," I tell Jayoung as we pull off.

~25 mins later~

"Bye, Doyeon. Have a great first day of first grade." "Bye, Daddy," she says with a hug and kiss. She goes inside the building and I take Jayoung and I back home.

Teena's P.O.V

I look around the classroom and see......"Doyeon!" She looks up and I run ove to her. "Hi, Teena! I'm so glad you're here. Wanna read this book together?" I nod and we read.

~20 minutes later~

"Okay, kids. Circle time," Ms. Lim says. "Guess what?," I ask Doyeon. "Huh?," she replies. "My mommy's gonna give me a baby brother soon!" "Wow, I remember when Jakyung first came here. She was so small." "I can't wait to hold him." "Alright guys, let's go around and introduce ourselves and say what we want to be when we grow up. Let's start with you," Ms. Lim says. A boy says, "Hi, I'm Juwon and I like to play soccer. I want to be a fire fighter when I grow up." Next is another boy, then 3 girls, then 6 boys, and now it's Doyeon's turn. "Hello, I'm Doyeon and I love to read. I would like to be a doctor when I grow up." My turn. "Hi, my name is Teena and I like to play with toys. I want to be a vet one day." "Very good guys, now it's time to learn our math lesson."

Freedom's P.O.V

"Hi, there," a random boy says to me. "Hi," I reply. "What you doin'?" "Color, see," I show him my picture.

"Oh cool. My name is Yedeul." "Mine, Freedom." "Okay students, let's gather around on the carpet and have sing time. Then you guys can play and we'll learn how to write our names," Mrs. Oh says.

~4 hours later~

"Goodbye, everyone. I hope you all had a nice day. See you tomorrow!" I walk outside and see my daddy.

"Daddy, daddy!," I say as I run into his arms. "Hey dude, how was school?" "Fun." "Wow, let's go home to mommy. I heard she's making you chicken nuggets!" "Yay!"

~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: This is random but- Lord knows I keep mixing up Jayoung and Jakyung's name. Hopefully, I fixed it though. Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far and how cute is Doyeon's bag?!! Bye Bye! See ya next time:)