Scare

All I Need Is You

~3 weeks later~

Taeyong, Taekyo and I are out on a picnic date. We walked around and played, but now it's time to eat. Taeyong made us sandwiches and salads with iced tea. We start eating and I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. "Ow," I yelp. Taeyong looks at me concerned, "What's wrong Dakyo?" I couldn't answer him. The pain hurts to bad. Our picnic ended shortly as we got in the car and went to the hospital. Onthe way there I couldn't keep my eyes open and went to sleep.

~47 minutes later~

I wake up to me laying down and being rushed down a hall. "Move!," Taeyong yells as he helps pushing my bed to the delivery room. I look up at him and he looks so distressed. "Dakyo, I know you're confused right now, but the babies are at risk right now and need to come out. Your labor is being induced right now," he says. What!??!! I look down at my belly. I'm sorry I couldn't take care of you guys longer. Please be okay. I feel a sense of weakness take over my body and I black out. I wake up to sounds of doctors talking and someone crying. I look up and see Taeyong.

"Dada!," he says and holds my head. "What's going on now?," I ask him. " The doctors and I decided to give you a C-section since you were out cold. If you would've been out any longer they would've pulled the plug on you." What? "How long was I out?" "You've been gone for 13 hours." "What? Wait were's Taekyo? Where are my babies?" He exhales loudly. "Taekyo's in the lobby with our friends and the babies haven been in the back for 2 hours. The doctors pulled a code pink and really think that they're not going to make it," he says on the verge of tears. I start to cry. "Dakyo, don't cry. I've been praying for our family. I thought I was gonna lose you. You're back and well, so I know our babies will push through and make it." At this time the tears wouldn't stop and Taeyong tries to calm me down.

~4 hours later~

"Alright you two. You will be transferred to the mother's resting area and then you will get to see your bundles of joy," a doctor says. "They made it?!!!?," Taeyong asks. "Yes. It was a long and hard process but they're just fine now. I was tough because just when we were about to give up, one of them coughed and that woke up the other one." Aww. We get transferred to my resting room. My friends come and and we talk, waiting for the babies. "Wow, Dakyo," Robin starts, "you really couldn't wait huh?" Everyone laughs. "Yeah, it's only been 5 months and they're already here," Minhye says. "Doyoung said good luck and he's sorry that he couldn't attend," Johnny says, "he's in counseling with Jakyung but he said he'll definitely visit." "It's okay. His marriage is more important than seeing someone else's kids," I say with a smile. "There's my optimistic Dada," Taeyong says as he rubs my back. The doctor comes in holding a baby and after him is a nurse with the other. One had blue gloves while the other has pink ones. He hands me the one with the pink gloves and gives Taeyong the blue-gloved one. Wow. They turned out healthier than I thought. The doctor and nurse leave and everyone gathers around us. "Oh my gosh; they're so cute," Tasha says. "Look, Taekyo," Haechan says as he picks him up to show him his siblings. "So what are you guys gonna name them?," Yuta asks. I look down at my daughter. Perfect. "Bohwa," I say. "Yeah, and this one's Hayong," Taeyong agrees.

Name: Lee, Bohwa

Birthday: August 22, 2024 1:27 pm

Weight: 2lbs, 3oz

Height: 11 inches

Name: Lee, Hayong

Birthday: August 22, 2024 1:18pm

Weight: 3lbs, 8oz

Height: 12 inches