I Like Like You

All I Need Is You

~2 months later, at school~

Taekyo's P.O.V

I walk over to the swings and I see her. My one and only crush swinging back and forth in the sweet breeze. Doyeon. I blush and walk upto her. She stops swinging and looks at me. "Hi, Taekyo," she says. I don't respond, instead I just smile. "Wanna swing?," she asks. I nod and she helps me onto the swing set. She tells me to hold on and pushes me. Is this what love feels like. I look at her and forget to hold on and fall flat on my face. " Oh no. Takeyo, are you okay?," she asks. She worried about me. I smile and nod. She takes me over to the bench to sit down and recover from the fall. I look at her.

"You're pretty," I confess. "Thank you," she says. "Wanna be my girlfriend?" "No, I need to focus on school," she says with a straight face. We look over and see Freedom and his friend- Yedeul. Lucky.

~After School~

Haechan's P.O.V

"Hey Teena, did your parents tell you that I was picking you up?," I ask. She nods and smiles. "Come on. Let's go," I tell her. I find Jasmine and the three of us head to my house.

~15 mins later~

Jasmine goes off to play with her brother while Teena just stands back with me. "You can go play if you want, Teena," I tell her. SHe shakes her head and hold my hand. She then guides me onto the couch and looks at me.

"What's up, kiddo," I ask her. She smiles and then says, "I like you." I blush, "Aww, Teena. I like you too. You're real cool." SHe shakes her head. "No. I like like you." Oh no. I gulp and look at the time. "Umm. I'm flattered. I really am, but I'm sorry I don't feel the same way. I like like Robin." She pouts and crosses her arms. "Hey, it's okay. We can still be friends, though." She smiles at me. I ruffle her hair and watch cartoons with her until Tasha picks her up.