Picture Perfect

All I Need Is You

Robin's P.O.V

Today I need to visit Renjun so he can take pictures for my site. He said I could bring the kids over for a play-date and Sooae would be glad to watch them. I get my babies and make sure they have everything they could possibly need while we're gone.

 

 "Haechan you ready?," I ask. "Yeah, come on," he says. What is he talking about. I go to our bedroom and see him posing. "Haechan, I'm not taking your picture. Renjun is taking mine and we need you to show us where to go. Now get up; you look foolish," I tell him. He looks at me.

"Fine," he says and walks off to crank up the car. I hear the kids laughing at us in the living room. "I know guys; your dad is so silly."

~30 mins later~

I get out the car and ring Renjun's doorbell. He comes to the door and says, "Hey, Robin. You can bring the little nuggets in. Sooae's in the back with Yooae." I turn around and yell, "Come on babies." My kids run out of the car and go to the driver's side to give their daddy a hug and a kiss, before running inside the house. "Be good," I tell them. "Baby, I'm leaving; the kids are here," Renjun says. "Okay," I hear Sooae yell. We get in the car and Haechan takes us to his old football field.

~15 minutes later~

We get out the car and look around. "This is it; this was my whole heart. Until I met Robin of course," Haechan says. "It's huge," Renjun says. "Okay, let's get started," I say. Renjun adjusts his camera as I pose.

   

"Okay, Robin; love the attitude," Renjun says.

 

"Ooh yes mama, give me more," Renjun says.

 

"Yes mama, the camera loves you." "Alright boy, you got one more time to call my girl mama and we gone fight, friend or not," Haechan says, kind of annoyed. I roll my eyes and Renjun continues to take my photos as if he didn't hear him.

~20 minutes later~

We finish up the mini shoot and head to my studio where Renjun can edit my photos. We reach the bulding and Renjun goes straight to the editing center while I go to the food hall and grab an ice coffee for Haechan. "Here," I say as I give Haechan the ice coffee. "Thanks," he grumbles. I hug him and say, "I  love you," before running off to where Renjun was. I peep inside the room and ask, "They turn out good?" He nods.

"Wanna see?" "Of course, dude." I lean over the desk and look at my pictures.

"Cute. Thanks bun bun." We leave the studio and take Renjun back home.

~35 minutes later~

"Mommy, Daddy," the kids scream as they leave his house. We go home and I get in the driver's seat. "Haechan, watch the kids. I'm out." "Where you going?," he asks. "Out with Tasha- we need to catch up." "Whatever, don't stay gone for too long. I can't do this by myself." I get out the car and go up to Haechan. "Aww baby," I hug him, "you know I....will. Bye!." I kiss his nose and run back to the car.

~23 minutes later~

I reach Tasha's house and knock on the door. She answers and looks at me coldy before allowing me entrance to her home.

"What's up with you?," I ask her. "Girl, I just took a freakin nap. I need time to get ready," she replies. "Okay, sorry." She stretches, "Okay, let's go."

~20 minutes later at a sushi place~

Robin:

Tasha:

We eat our food and Tasha stops eating and looks at me."Okay, I'm just gonna say it. I'm thinking bout having a baby with Ten," Tasha says. "Go right ahead; what's stopping you?" "He's so in love with Teena that he wont even notice the hints I throw at him." "Just tell him straight up. I'm sure he'd be delighted." "I hope so. I'll ask him tonight and let you know how it goes." I nod and we finish up our food.

~Later that night~

I get a text from Tasha

T

Tasha: girl he said yes he was estatic and we're gonna try tonight wish us luck

I smile at the phone before texting her "good luck."