Advance

You Said Forever

It was strange how easy it was to believe Yunho's words, even after everything that had happened. I wanted to be forgiven though. Sleeping beside him once again wasn't easy though. I was nervous and afraid. Junsu had obviously spilled the news that I had been pregnant, but it seemed that he didn't know that...that I had been the one to lose it.

 

I was scared about what would happen. What would he do when he found out that our baby...I hadn't been able to protect it? I had left to protect our baby, but in the end everything had been destroyed. I hadn't been able to protect our love or the baby we created.

 

I shook at the thought. I knew Yunho always wanted children. Children loved him. When I had heard that he wanted 25 kids, I had joked with him. I asked if he was trying to kill someone...but to be honest, I would be happy to give him those 25 children that he wanted. I would do anything for him.

 

"Shh...it's ok."

 

He held me tighter, his nose gently touching my neck. It was a relief to have him here even though I was worried. I never wanted him to find out. I never wanted him to know what had happened. I never wanted that day to come.

 

I sobbed harder thinking about it. I didn't want anyone else to be in pain. I didn't want anyone else or feel the way I had.

 

"Jaejoong, please don't cry."

 

I didn't want to cry. I told myself I wasn't going to cry over it anymore, but I couldn't stop. It hurt too much. It hurt knowing that I couldn't give Yunho a baby.

 

Yunho managed to keep whispering to me. Encouraging me to stop crying, but I cried myself to sleep.

 

The next morning, I was relieved and sad when Yunho was gone. I changed slowly, thinking about what had happened.

 

All day I stayed close to Junsu and Yoochun unless they were in the water. It was great to see that the two of them played with Changmin so easily.

 

"Hyunggg! Won't you come in?" Changmin splashed water in my direction. I shook my head at him. I really didn't want to show them my body.

 

I left the hot spring and went to the weight room. I was surprised to find that Yunho was there, easily working out. I turned out, ready to leave. I couldn't work out in front of him.

 

"Jaejoong!"

 

I stopped as he called my name, but I didn't dare face him.

 

"You came to workout, didn't you?"

 

I shook my head at him, lying to him. I heard his disappointed sigh just before I fled the room.

 

Dinner was slightly awkward once again, although everyone seemed to try. They were trying to lighten the mood. They were cheerful and polite.

 

"Jaejoong? Do you want some soju?"

 

Changmin held up the bottle. I shook my head at him.

 

"He doesn't drink anymore."

 

I was startled when I felt something hit the table.

 

"Well you sure have changed a lot, Jaejoong. You don't drink? You don't like spicy food anymore? It doesn't make sense!"

 

Yunho was staring across the table at me. I tried to continue eating. I didn't want to make a scene...or more like I didn't want Yunho to ruin dinner because of me.

 

"Things happened that you wouldn't understand."

 

Yoochun challenged back. I wondered when he had become so rebelious in front of Yunho.

 

"What wouldn't I understand? Jaejoong being pregnant? I'm sick of hearing I wouldn't understand. I want to know what happened."

 

I stared at Yoochun to see his reaction. His eyes widened as he glanced to Junsu. Junsu just lowered his head. It was obvious that he was regretting.

 

I met Yoochun and Junsu's eyes before shaking my head. I wasn't ready for Yunho to know. I got up from the table. I couldn't be here any longer. There was too much tension now. The good mood was gone.

 

"Don't leave Jaejoong." Yunho grabbed my arm, preventing me from leaving. I tried to push him away, but his hand was tightly around my wrist.

 

"Something happened that you don't want me to know. Was the baby even mine?"

 

I don't know what suddenly caused my anger, but I slapped him in an instant. After all, that was about the only response I could give to him. I tried to break his hold on me, but he refused to let go.

 

"So, it was my baby? Then what? What is it Jaejoong? What don't you want me know?"

 

I looked away from him. I didn't want to give anything away. I couldn't let him find out.

 

Let him go. Yoochun stood in between us causing Yunho to let go of my arm. I quickly left, not wanting to be there anymore. The bedroom would be to obvious...to easy for him to find me there. The only place I could think of where to go was the training room. Other than the Hot Springs, it was the only other place I knew existed.

 

I didn't understand how Yunho could change so much from day to day. Last night he had been caring and soft. Today, he was bitter and pushy. I was scared to go back to the room and I didn't want to be questioned.

 

I fell asleep against the mirrored wall of the training room, only wakening when I felt someone prod me.

 

"Jaejoong?"

 

I glanced quickly around. It was just Yunho and I.

 

"Don't worry." He wasn't even looking at me as he said the words. He stood up, but his eyes focused on me again.

 

"Lee Soo Man is here. He said he wanted to see you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This chapter is boring! So sorry T.T