The Rest Is The Beginning

You Said Forever

So I know I haven't warned you, but this will be last chapter. I will make a sequel in the future hopefully! I promise to come out with new FF soon! =)

 

JiYool was my baby. My baby girl who has never felt a mother's touch in so long. She was months old now and yet it seemed as she hasn't grown at all. She was tiny. She was fussy. She cried a lot, except for when I held her. She was hungry constantly. But most of all she was my precious miracle. I didn't let her leave my sight. As soon as I had found her, I knew I would never be able to let her go. My heart expanded so quickly for my daughter, and I could see the pride and love in Yunho's eyes.

 

The first month of pregnancy quickly transferred to the second. I felt sad for the members who had to wait for our debut even longer now. Even though we were making music, we still wouldn't be able to release the album or perform in a large scale for at least nine months. Beyond that, netizens had been given the information about the relationship I had with Yunho. Our fans were very excited for us...or at least most of them. However, the netizens and some fans were heartbroken or angry. They felt as though this wasn't how the Korean Wave should be seen.

 

Because of this, Yunho didn't let me go out of our apartment alone. He was afraid of hate attacks against us. He worried about what angry people could do to me...or could do to our children.

 

So from the second month to the third, it was a hard time to survive. I was worried constantly over JiYool. She was easily exposed to diseases...and even when she wasn't, there wasn't a time that I didn't feel the need to be with her. It caused Yunho to worry over JiYool, me and our unborn even more. My mood swings weren't as bad as they had been before, most likely because of Yunho, but they still occured. My cravings were still just as bad if not worse though. More than ever, I wanted nothing but spicy food. Changmin didn't mind because he would eat whatever was in front of him, but for the others I could see their discomfort. Especially Junsu who didn't like spicy food.

 

During the fourth month, things got easier. Netizens learned to accept our relationship...or at least most of them. It allowed Yunho and I time to plan our small but lovely wedding in Japan. It was only the members and a few friends. Our parents also attended along with my 8 sisters. It was beautiful with white roses and carnations everywhere. I wore a white suit while Yunho was handsome in his black one. We exchanged our rings that was given to us by our ringbearer who was one of my nephews. JiYool was our flower girl, with the help of one of my sisters.

 

It was a lovely ceremony with the one that I loved. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I was beyond happy at that moment.

 

The fifth month was very relaxing for most of us. Yunho was paranoid about if I was eating too much or not enough. He worried if I got cold or too hot. Everything made him paranoid. He was even paranoid about JiYool who was finally getting healthier. She was putting on weight little by little. She was getting stronger, but she still cried whenever I wasn't close by.

 

The sixth month started to make me worry. It was in the seventh month when I had given birth to JiYool. I worried about what I ate. I tried to eat healthy. I tried to think happy things constantly. I tried to do thing different. For an entire month, I tried to change myself. I tried to make myself a better mother. I tried to eat as much as I could, even when I knew I wouldn't be able to hold it down. Morning sickness wasn't easy. However, I felt happiness whenever I could feel my stomach getting rounder and rounder. I was happy to know that my baby was growing.

 

The 7th month made everyone worry. I was worried. Yunho was worried. Junsu and Yoochun were worried. Changmin was worried. Even our new CEO and our President, Lee Soo Man, was worried. I had constant check ups. The doctors and even I needed reassurance that everything was fine. There were a couple times where I went in every other day, but I made it to the 8th month.

 

Eight months caused a lot of pain. I had constant bad moods, a drastic change from earlier in the pregnancy. I only liked foods that were easy to swallow too. Like porridge, soup...anything that didn't involve a lot of chewing. I slept a lot too. I felt so tired only after a couple hours.

 

Finally, half way through the eighth month, I was hospitalized. They worried about me a lot. The hospital staff, my family, my loving husband and friends...they all cared about me and stayed beside me. Not to mention the fans. They were tweeting at me 24/7, sending gifts and prayers. I was so happy to have all of them as I waited for our second child.

 

Then that day came. When I was able to hold my baby YoungJun. Our baby boy. I decided to name him YoungJun for the same reason I was going to name our first YoungJun before...but also for the little baby that had suffered without a family. I thought about him a lot. I wondered if he had felt any love. Had he felt any warmth in his short life?

 

I made sure to give my kids as much love and warmth as possible. I wanted them to feel the happiness of life, and never wanted them to feel like there was another solution. I would always be there for them, along with Yunho. I would be there for my Micky, Junsu and Changmin as well.

 

We were a family and together...we could make it through anything.

 

We were/are/always will be Dong Bang Shin Ki.

 

Never forget that.