Never

You Said Forever

My vision was blurry as I came to. The first thing I noticed was how dirty the place was. I was laying in it and it stuck to me just as much. I looked around wondering where I was. The last thing I remembered was the venue going dark. I had really wanted to see Yunho perform with the other members. I hadn't gotten to see one glimpse.

 

"Ah! So you are finally awake."

 

It hurt to move. Every inch of me fought as my mind tried to focus and tried to find the person who was speaking. Even when I saw him, it was hard to focus.

 

"Looks like you are still out of it."

 

The man slowly walked back and forth in front of me. It had taken me awhile, but I now understood who he was. He was the man I hated most in this world.

 

"You don't look happy to see me Jaejoong. Don't worry. I'm not happy to see you either. You cost me my job."

 

I was too weak from the drug to stay focused on him. My head was spinning and I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying.

 

"Did you hear me? I SAID YOU COST ME MY JOB!" He kicked something, causing whatever it was to go flying against the wall and crash back onto the floor.

 

My head felt too heavy.

 

"I'm going to make you pay. You are going to pay for what you did to me."

 

:Yunho P.O.V.:

 

I paced around the apartment. I was worried to death. How could this have happened? The whole building had been surrounded with security, and yet Jaejoong had still been kidnapped. It had been days now.

 

Was he alright? Was he hungry? Was he sick?

 

There were so many thoughts and worries that it was driving me crazy. I hadn't been able to sleep at all, no matter what they said. I wasn't willing to give up Jaejoong so easily for some sleep.

 

We were able to figure out who was behind all of this. After all, who would be bitter towards us and was capable of finding his way into the building? It was quite obvious. The problem was locating him now.

 

Police had already tried his old address, but they had found the apartment empty. Even though there was constant watch on the apartment, it didn't seem likely that he would show up there anytime soon.

 

"Hyung! Please...can you sit down or leave? I can't concentrate at all!"

 

Changmin was frustrated as well. We all hadn't been able to get any sleep. This was our third straight day looking into the situation. Even through phone records, past addresseses, and places he frequented...there wasn't a single trace of the man.

 

I stood rigidly as the phone rang. It was early, almost dawn. It was a strange time to be receiving a phone call. I glanced at one of the technical officers who was quickly typing something on his computer.

 

"Chief. It's a blocked number. I'm ready to trace."

 

The officer reiterated the information he already knew.

 

The chief picked the phone up that instant, the phone call was being recorded also.

 

It was almost like holding my breath as I waited for the conversation.

 

"So you are still having hopes for Jaejoong? I'd give up now. He is near death now."

 

I felt weak. This couldn't be true, right? He wouldn't kill Jaejoong so easily and then call. Right?

 

"You are lying. Why would you call us now if that was the case?"

 

The chief played the information off cooly. He wanted an explanation. He needed the connection for as long as possible.

 

"Look. There is one thing I want. A million won by midnight at the north dock and I may be able to save him."

 

The connection was instantly broke. I glanced at the technical officer who hit the desk in frustration.

 

"I just needed three more seconds. I narrowed it down to 1000 sq miles within the heart of Seoul. It will be hard to find him like that."

 

I looked at the screen where it showed the results of the phone call. A thin yellow circle outlined the area in which Jaejoong could be in. The north dock wasn't within the circle either.

 

Either Jaejoong was within this circled area or he was at the dock. He had to be. My best chance was to look in the circled area. I couldn't believe that he would easily give the whereabouts of where Jaejoong was being held.

 

I grabbed my jacket. There was no time. Even if I had no idea where he was, there was at least a start.

 

"Hyung. We can't find him like this."

 

Changmin stopped me, they all looked at me as if I couldn't do anything. I wouldn't allow it though.

 

"Look. Jaejoong is out there. He could be dying. I'm not going to give up now."

 

"He is right! We can't give up. Let's split up. It's the best way."

 

Yoochun was the first to speak up for me. We really were compatible with each other. We had the same thoughts.

 

"Good! I'll get a few agents out to help. Take walky talkys. Stay in touch. If we don't hear from any of you every hour than we are going out to bring you back. Understand?"

 

I nodded at the chief, instantly grabbing one of the walky talkys. It was time to bring Jaejoong home. This time I wasn't giving up till I brought him home for good.

 

The four of us left the apartment with the promise that agents would be sent out soon enough to meet us and help us. We seperated ourselves as we were each determined to bring Jaejoong home.

 

Jaejoong would be coming home today. Or else I would die with him.

 

I made the vow myself as I raced towards the location in which I was supposed to start. It was the exact center of downtown Seoul.