Will I Become Second

You Said Forever

I sat on the passenger seat of Yunho's car. I was literally bouncing up and down. I was nervous, scared, happy...just a mix of emotions that I couldn't explain. I was surprised when I felt his warm hand on mine. He was trying to calm me.

 

"Jaejoong what are you so excited for?"

 

I grabbed his hand tightly. I wasn't able to answer him, because truthfully I didn't want him to know my plans. I was beyond the point of need.

 

"Jaejoong?"

 

I looked away from him. His voice gave me too much excitement. It was already too hard to contain.

 

"Where are we going? This isn't the way home."

 

I leaned forward slightly, just noticing that we were taking the wrong highway to be going home. I looked over to him, finding him smiling at me. What was he planning?

 

"I thought you might be hungry, so I planned something for you."

 

My stomach growled suddenly. How did he do that? How did he know?

 

I didn't have the chance to ask him any more questions before pulling into the driveway of a hotel. It wasn't a cheap hotel. He had taken me here once before on a date. I had complained a lot to him back then. I was scared that he was spending too much money on me.

 

"Let's go."

 

Yunho got out of the car immediately, as I stared at the hotel just as I had done in the past.

 

"Come on!" Yunho laughed lightly, smiling as he gently pulled me from the vehicle. He held my hand tightly as we walked closer.

 

"Yunho." I stopped walking, holding his hand. He stopped to look back at me.

 

"Can't we just go home? I'm really not that hungry."

 

He smiled shaking his head.

 

"Let's go sweetheart. It will be fine."

 

I had no choice but to be pulled inside by him.

 

"Good evening sir!"

 

The employee at the door smiled at the two of us, bowing.

 

I stared inside, surprised at how empty it was. Other than a few employees, no one was inside.

 

"Yunho?"

 

I said his name quietly, focusing on the interior of the restaurant which was just as empty.

 

"This way, sir." The employee led us into the restaurant, opening his arms to reveal a pre-set table in the dark lit room. There was a single candle over a bundle of roses.

 

I glanced at Yunho, finding him watching me closely with a smile on his warm face. I felt like I was melting. I was melting because of his love. I couldn't even hold back the tears. The tears of happiness, regret and longing.

 

"Congratulations, baby. I'm sorry it was because of a night like that. It wasn't a happy memory, but our baby will be."

 

Sinking into his arms and feeling his love. Knowing that he was happy about our baby

 

"Stop crying. You can't cry anymore. Think about all the things you have done for us. I'm so proud to love and have somebody like you."

 

I held onto him tighter. Why did he have to say the things that he knew was going to make me cry harder.

 

"I love you Joongie."

 

I sobbed as I looked up at him, but I couldn't feel happier as his lips connected onto mine.

 

"Let's eat now. The baby will be hungry."

 

I laughed slightly. Knowing that he was so worried about the baby made me feel happy. He wanted to protect the same thing that I wanted to protect. This time I would do it with my life if I had to.

 

 

 

 

 

I'll update again by tonight. I felt too rushed to write what I wanted to.

Love you all for reading. Hope you really like this. Promise the next chapter will be juicy with love!