Kiss Me

You Said Forever

::Yunho P.O.V.::

 

I stared at him. His beauty radiated from his body. It was something that I hadn't witnessed in a long time, but I could only recall the memory of how stunningly beautiful he was the first time I met him. He ate shyly and yet quickly. It almost looked like he had been starved for years.

 

"Yun?"

 

His voice startled me, forcing me to meet his beautiful round eyes. I leaned forward slightly, wondering what he had to say.

 

"You aren't eating..." I glanced at my plate to find that he was right. I hadn't taken a single bite. I smiled nervously before taking a few bites. Only when I got the nerve to look back at him, did I realize he was still staring at me.

 

"Yun?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

I watched as he glanced at the food. I wondered if he didn't like it. If there was something that he didn't like. He had used to like this food all the time, but even I had found out how much his taste in food had changed so much.

 

"I want something spicy."

 

I stared at him a second. That was exactly what I hadn't been expecting. Junsu had told me himself that Jaejoong no longer ate spicy food.

 

"...I think it's the baby. I...I really want spicy food."

 

I opened my mouth but I couldn't respond. I hadn't been prepared for this situation and I hadn't prepared the staff either.

 

"Not to worry sir. I already have something prepared." The waiter swooshed into the room in less than a second and placed a hot dish in front of Jaejoong before removing the first. I glanced to my right, looking towards the employee service door. There was no other way that the staff could have known, and of course my guess was confirmed when I saw three heads peaking out of the room.

 

"This is so good." I turned back, staring as he basically shoveled the spicy soup into his mouth. I smiled at him.

 

"So...why did you bring me here?"

 

Jaejoong managed to get the words out inbetween his shovels of food intake.

 

I took a deep breath, glancing down at the box that had been sitting on my lap for awhile now. I was only searching for the right time. I glanced sideways where the three boys were slightly fighting amongst themselves as they urged me on. I never felt this nervous before and I didn't know how to start off. The sudden romantic music of an unknown classical song didn't help either. It made me want to facepalm.

 

"Jaejoong."

 

I had to reestablish his attention as he had started looking around the room at the sudden music.

 

"I...I've missed you a lot, you know?"

 

I bit my jaw down hard. This wasn't the way I had wanted to start. Jaejoong's wide, interested eyes weren't any help either.

 

"I missed you too, Yun."

 

His nickname for me...

 

"and I wanted to tell you how sorry I was that I hadn't found you before. I'm sorry you had to wait so long for me. I'm sorry you were scared and alone."

 

Jaejoong bowed his head as the words tumbled out of my mouth. I took a breath to calm myself. I didn't want him to cry. Not because of sorrow anyway.

 

"I want to promise you though. I won't ever leave you again. I won't ever leave you alone. You'll always have me."

 

He raised his head, the tears swimming in his eyes.

 

My eyes landed on the black box on my lap and I gently brought it above the table. He needed to see it. He needed to know the promise that I had been willing to make before, and the promise that I was willing to make tonight.

 

::Jaejoong P.O.V.::

 

I shook my head as my eyes landed on the box in his hand. The words and his feelings had sunken into my brain, but the meaning of the box hadn't. I stared at it.

 

"I love you, Jaejoong."

 

I snapped my eyes up at him. The words meant so much and I could only stare at him. I didn't even realize that he opened the box till he stood up.

 

"Yun..."

 

He shook his head and closed his eyes just before kneeling beside me. Now the box was very clear to see even in the dim light.

 

"Marry me, Joongie. Please, marry me and never leave me. I'll do everything I can to protect you."

 

I hesitated, not because I wasn't sure of my feelings, but because I was stunned. His devotion, dedication and love all touched me to the point that it drove me crazy. He drove me crazy.

 

"Marry me?"

 

I scooted the chair I was sitting in backwards. I swear I could have seen the fear in his eyes. Did he think that I was going to run?

 

Instead, I dropped onto my knees gently...minding the fact that I had our baby growing inside of me. He held my hips, obviously worried already.

 

"Baby, don't...you could hurt..."

 

I cut him off by kissing him softly. It was like magic...the love I felt for him.

 

"I'll marry you, Yunnie. I'd marry you a thousand times if I could."

 

I whispered the words before moving into his lap. I wanted his warmth and his love as close to me as possible.

 

"Thank you baby." Yunho kissed me again, our pace getting quicker until sudden 'snaps' and yelling was all throughout the room. I stared as Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin jumped around happily as they celebrated with us. I laughed at their silly behavior.

 

"Here love."

 

I watched as Yunho took my finger gently in one hand while he slid the ring onto it with the other.