Do Not

You Said Forever

I was angry. It was the first time I think I had ever been this angry. This stupid manager. How dare he? How dare he blame me for the loss of his job. He had nearly cost me my baby from the beginning. He had wanted me to abort the baby from the start. I hadn't been able to let go of my baby though.

 

Now he dares to make up lies in front of me? Instead of being chained to this stupid wall and not having a voice, I was perfectly fine. Near death? Kim Jaejoong never gives up easily. Until the end I will fight. I will be back with Yunho, Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu.

 

"Why don't you eat? Even if it is just a little." A skinny man poked at the tray that had been put in front of me. I glared at the food. Even though I was starving, I didn't trust the food so easily.

 

"You can't talk right? It must have been difficult."

 

I glanced at the male again. It was just me and him in this large, abandoned room. The walls would have been white at some point, but time seemed to have torn at them a bit. Also, the dirt seemed to cling to the walls too. This place was disgusting. I wondered how anyone could live in a place like this.

 

"You look kind of familiar too."

 

I wondered who he was. He was obviously free to roam about as he pleased, but he didn't seem to have anything to do with what was going on. I turned my body slowly. Maybe he would be able to help me. There was a problem though. Conversing with this man wouldn't be easy without a voice.

 

"What is it? Do you need something?"

 

I looked around helplessly. I was used to having a notepad ready, but this place didn't to have anything like that. I glanced down at the food.

 

I jumped slightly, having an idea. I pushed the tray out of the way.

'Help me!'

I etched the words into the dirt as best as I could. When I glanced up at the man again, he was just staring at me sadly.

 

"I...I'm sorry."

 

I bowed my head. Was he really unwilling to help me? Who was he that he wasn't willing to go against these evil people?

'Please!'

I couldn't give up. Not this easily.

 

"I'm really sorry. I wish I could, but...I can't betray my father."

 

I lowered my eyes. I guess I could understand. It was hard to go against a family member. After all, I hadn't been able to do it once. There was no way I could force him to go against his family. There had to be another way.

'I need the bathroom!'

The man smiled at me nodding. I was so happy when he easily unchainged my chaffed arms.

 

"The bathrooms are over here."

 

The man took my arm immediately. I allowed him to lead me to the bathroom. While I was inside, I thought quickly. I didn't know how strong or how fast this man would be, but I needed to try my best. This was the best time too. It was just him. I had to do it, even if it cause the man a lot of pain.

 

I walked out of the bathroom, the man turning and smiling. I took the chance to bolt for it. I ran back into the openly wide room, but faltered when there was a large group of men coming back inside.

 

"Oi!"

 

I was running again in an instant. I had gotten this far. I had to do my best. I spun away from the closest man until I was close to the exit. I pushed a man's hands off me before breaking out into a full out run. It was quite obvious I was still in Seoul, but finding out where to go next was the hard part. I ran straight out onto the sidewalk only to run into someone and go crashing to the ground.

 

"Jaejoong? Jaejoong!!!"

 

Suddenly there were gentle warm arms on me, and I was still too shocked to know who was now hugging me.

 

I grabbed whoever was holding me. Pulling him slightly away so I could see who it was. I was relieved to find that it was Junsu. I hugged him to me. I suddenly felt so relieved. He had been looking for me, but I had been the one to find him.

 

"YAHHH!" The screaming behind me brought me back into the situation. I quickly stood up, pulling Junsu with me. We had to run. Get away from here.

 

I was surprised when I felt his arm, pulling me to run even faster. He had been a soccer player and still played soccer regularly. There was no way I could keep up with him, but I did my best.

 

"Hey! I found Jaejoong! He came out of Swangyul Street. We are running towards--"

 

I wanted to let out a scream as I felt someone grab me from behind, but nothing came out of my throat. Junsu had been cut off too. He did his best to fight off the man that was holding too tightly, but the man managed to hold on until more people came.

 

I pushed Junsu. He had to leave. He had to get out of here. Junsu didn't move though. He kept fighting until he was captured too. Without a choice, we were taken back to thought rotty, old and dirty room. We were chained, beaten and the bastards poured freezing water across us. Junsu's walky talky was taken away too, and now we could only hear the frantic voices of members and people who I didn't know.

 

"Jaejoong. It's ok. We will be ok. They know where we are now. They will find us."

 

It was true. Junsu had been able to tell them close to where we were. It couldn't be long before they found us. I shivered as Junsu and I tried to get closer. It was too cold. I felt as though I was going to die.

 

I closed my eyes. The effort to escaped. To run. It made me feel so tired.

 

All I could do was imagine Yunho. Imagine that he was here. He was rescuing us.