(!!) SIDE CHARACTERS :: GEMINI EDITION

Enigma ﴾¿﴿ Story Arc: Revelation ﴾?﴿
header

# of side characters to keep track of — 06
updated on — 25/05

I think I've said everything I wanted to in the previous page so yeet 

Also this page covers all Gemini personnel and connections, and maybeee people associated with Gemini? It's very confusing because like Underworlders aren't all connected to Gemini but...let's just pretend this is Gemini x Underworlders 

(By the way, some of these pictures are taken from the Shadowhunter series so yeah...credits to Cassandra Jean, the illustrator) 

(and yote the reason why there are so many blanks is because I legit just copy and pasted the code from the Wonderland page so...yeet)

Another additional note: The order of characters go like this: 

1. Gemini persona

2. Gemini affiliates 

3. Underworlders in order of Unseelie, Seelie, Vampire, Warlock, Wolves and Merpeople 

And yes, I purposefully made some of them look like chaebol 

side characters

wonderland edition

chess

gemini messenger

position — Gemini messenger, Assistant to the King, Gemini negotiator and spokeswoman
face-claim — Yo technically this is Scarlett Johansson in Infinity War but I couldn't find anything else remotely similar to what I was thinking of so...have this 
species — [redacted]

Chess is someone who basically babysits all of Gemini while chaos rages all around her. She keeps all of the Gemini members in control when needed, though mostly let them do whatever they want. 

She's also a messenger of Gemini, mostly between Gemini and the Councilo, a council of Underworlder leaders who relays their orders to Gemini. On a day-to-day basis, her official job title is the King's (Sungjong) assistant. She also acts as a diplomatic channel betwen Gemini and other Underworlder tribes when needed, and speaks on behalf of Gemini when the King is busy or absent. 

pronouns: she/they

04dd4f7e2db4882e03746011b7e311f5.jpg

 

alys

seelie princess

position — Seelie Court princess, Seelie messenger 
face-claim — Lily Collins
species — Seelie 

The woman who was in charge of escorting the Great Glyph to Gemini, Alys is a Seelie princess and mostly acts as a diplomat in times of need.  

pronouns: she/they

 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

choi minhwan

vampire heir 

position — next-in-line to the Choi Family/Clan in South Korea, eldest son of the Choi Family, businessman 
face-claim — Choi Minhwan (F.T. Island) 
species — Vampire 

(Note that this is not,,,the actual Choi Minhwan. I merely used his name and him as a face claim. The personality for this character is fictional) 

Minhwan is the eldest son of the Choi Clain in South Korea, and slated to inherit the family once his father steps down. As a high-ranking vampire who had lived for quite some time, Minhwan adopted the mindset of equally high-ranking and equally old vampires - that is, humans are lesser creatures and vampires are naturally at a higher level in the food chain. 

He works as a businessman, the CEO of his family business which is one of the biggest electronics companies in South Korea. Minhwan is related to Jaebin through his mother, who is a younger sister of Ruilan. 

Minhwan on the outside is a very charismatic individual, especially given his status and life experience. He is friendly and outgoing, but only to those he deems equal to him. Towards humans, he sees them as again, subservient and not even worthy of his attention. Oh yeah, he's also a huge simp for his wife. 

pronouns: he/him

 

choi minho

second son of the choi clan

position — Second eldest of the Choi Family, model, actor 
face-claim — Choi Minho (SHINee) 
species — Vampire 

See disclaimer as above.

The second son of the Choi Family, Minho honestly does not care for family politics and prefer to stay out of it as much as possible, mainly since it's a massive hassle and he doesn't like to get his hands dirty. Due to the unpredictable nature of his job, he always had a handy excuse available whenever he wants to nope out of family events. 

Minho's personality is significantly less proud and haughty than his elder brother, since humility is a virtue in the entertainment industry. Nonetheless, he uses his vampire status to land jobs in the industry, all thanks to the stereotype of vampires and the mystery and allure of his kind. 

He thrives off attention from others, but hates the dirty business of Underworlder politics. But don't mistake this for ignorance or even disinterest. Minho has connections everywhere, and when he's needed, he would act. Regardless of circumstances. His loyalty lies with his immediate family, but with his father rather than his brother. 

pronouns: he/they

 

choi minki

third son of the choi clan

position — Third and youngest son of the Choi Family, businessman 
face-claim — Choi Minki (Nu'est) 
species — Vampire 

Again, see disclaimer as above. 

The third and youngest son of the Choi Family, Minki is obviously spoiled by those around him. He also happens to be the youngest member of Jaebin's family (at least, according to his mother. There are others, but less important, and less visible), and thus Ruilan often has a soft spot for him.

Working as a businessman, Minki is also in the family business, though as a vice chairman rather than a CEO. After all, his father doesn't really trust him with the important stuff. Minki is hopeless at paper work, but he thrives in the social scene. And thus socialising is what he does. 

Minki is spoiled and, as Jaebin says, a brat. He adopts the haughty manner of his eldest brother, and equally does not care for humans nor even for some of his relatives. Aside from his socialising skills, another major asset he has is his sense of fashion and flamboyance, making him very popular in social circles. But that's because he's gay. 

pronouns: he/they

 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

li ruilan

head of the lee family

position — matriarch of the lee family, mother of lee jaebin, businesswoman, leader of the shanghainese vampire enclave 
face-claim — Tang Wei 
species — Vampire 

Head of one of the most powerful vampire mafias in China, Ruilan is another high-ranking and old vampire who doesn't really care much for humans, aside from using them for her own means. She is ruthless and merciless when it comes to both the visible part of business (transactions and cutting deals), as well as the hidden part of businesses ('cleaning up' in the form of murder). Being head of the family also means a lot of important decisions fall onto her, so she's a great strategist as well.

Since it is not easy for vampire families to procreate, Ruilan bearing two children is already a feat in itself. Combined with her responsibilities of running the family, Ruilan is someone who is not only feared, but greatly respected and admired. People look to her for advice and guidance, which she gladly gives. As head of the vampire enclave in Shanghai, one of China's most propserous and international cities, she is also highly influential.

While she acts as a mentor and guidance to her children, after they reached a certain age Ruilan retracted her support and let them be. She didn't believe in controlling every single part of their lives, though she makes her disappointment clear when Jaebin prefers to befriend humans rather than manipulate them. 

Yes, total Asian mom vibes here. 

 pronouns: she/they 

 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

name

position

position — text
faceclaim — text
species — text

text

 

pronouns: 

 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

name

position

position — text
faceclaim— text
species — text 

text

pronouns: