remorse

APATHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan opened the manuscript.

The first page was blank with only the words "IF I COULD LOVE BETTER" in the middle and the boy realized it was written all with a typewriter.

Luhan couldn't stop the tears as they started to fall. What did Sehun look like?

Knowing that he had forgotten all the features of the boy he once loved more than anything, his heart broke.

How can you love someone just to have your heart broken like this?

How can Luhan love Sehun after all the pain?

There was nothing he could do...nothing he could feel now...

Luhan skipped all the pages and flipped to the end and realized it was a letter. He smiled.

As long as it was happy ending he would read it all.

 

"Dear my love,

they lie in those romance books or dramatic tv series. It's not always a happy ending.

I remember when I was a child, I used to watch those Disney movies in which, no matter how hard the situation got, the princess was always saved by her prince.

I was not a prince.

It's not easy to be me.

You needed to be saved and I never understood you.

The day I lost you, I asked myself how I felt, and I didn't have a clear answer in my head.

It's like when they say that you won't understand the meaning of something or someone until one day you unexpectedly lose them.

I felt lonely, my love.

It hurts me to say this now but words which describe what I would give to have you back, don't exist.

Do you know what hurts the most?

The sun rising in the morning and you not being there with me.

Those evenings when the sunsets are too beautfiul to look at, without you.

Or, the stars, my love. The stars that still shine when you're not here anymore.

My existence is very insignificant now.

At night is when I feel most lonely. I go out some times to try and let the alcohol make me forget but it doesn't help me anymore.

Some nights, Luhan.

Some nights, I feel my wounds opening and spilling blood.

What can I do now?

I am coming to you, up there. 

I hope you will forgive me, or maybe up there we will be completely different people.

We will not remember what happened and life will be beautiful, with you.

I will be your prince and I will save you, this time.

 

Yours.

-Sehun."

 

Luhan abruptly got up from his seat.

"LET ME GET OFF!" 

Every passenger turned and stared at him.

Everybody was seated and the plane was ready to depart, but Luhan won't let them take him.

"I SAID OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"

Luhan ran towards the exits and started to bang on them, his hands starting to bleed with the effort.

"Sir!" a male assistant ran towards him and tried to hold him back to stop him from hurting himself.

"HE'S GOING TO KILL HIMSELF!" Luhan screamed, blinded by tears, "OPEN THIS DOOR!"

"To all the passengers," a voice said through the radios, "Please stay seated and calm. This is not an emergency but we have a passenger who is having a panic attack. We have called security and an ambulance for the passenger's we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter