Hatred

My Princess

Sohyun smiles widely when she's about to arrive at the school.When she enters the buiding,all of the students are whispering something about her and they look at her full of hatred.

" Who does she think she is,flirting with the prince "

" Didn't she remebered that she is a poor girl? She should be remind that she studies here because of the scholarship "

" She is so not suitable with that prince "

" I think she only wants Prince's L.joe's money "

She hears all the whispering but she still doesn't understand why they say like that about her. She smiles to the students that walk pass her but they glare at her. She just shruggs it off remembering that she does not have the same position like them. Suddenly a group of girls blocking her and also Princess Hyuna and her gangs Hara,Jessica,Tiffany and Yuri.

" Well,well,well. Look who we got here " Hyuna says sarcatically while walking around Sohyun.

" What do you want?! " Sohyun shouts at her. She doesn't even care whether she's a princess or not. Then Hyuna grabs her long hair making Sohyun yelps in pain.

" Yah!!! How dare you flirt with my yeobo you ugly poor girl! " She pushes Sohyun making her falls on the floor. Sohyun gets up and she can feels the pain on her lips. She touches her lips and she widens her eyes when she sees blood.

" Yah! How dare you push my friend! " Minzy,Jiyeon and IU who have just arrive at school run towards Sohyun and help her gets up.

" Since when I flirt with him huh?! " Sohyun glares at her.

" You have got to be kidding me " They laugh hearing her question. " Then what is this?! " Hyuna throws the newspaper at her face. Sohyun takes it and read the front news. She widens her eyes when she read the title and then she looks at the yesterday pictures of her and L.joe. Minzy,Jiyeon and IU are speechless. 'How come they don't know about the news?' They think.On the other hand,Sohyun keeps thinking about her parents.She does not want her family to be sad.

" I..I..I don't know what's this about. I swear I don't flirt with him " She tries to defend herself but all she gets is laughter from all the students.

" You think we will believe that you liar! " The students start to throw eggs at her.Sohyun pushes her friend so that they will not be the victim of Hyuna.

" Stop it!!!!!!!! " A man's voice startles them.They turn to look at the person behind them.It's L.joe and s. " What do you think you're doing? "

" Omo, yeobo! I was just teach her a lesson. I don't want her to ruin your life " She goes near him and grabs his arm while making a cute face trying to get his attention. L.joe pulls his arm from Hyuna's grip.

" Yeobo! " She pouts.

" Don't yeobo me! You aren't qualified to be my wife! " He shouts. " I warn you,don't ever try to hurt her anymore if you don't want your face to have an appointment for plastic surgery. L.joe walks near Sohyun and grabs her hand and they go towards the rooftop. L.joe and and Sohyun's friend follow them.Minzy sticks out her tongue to Hyuna.

" Are you okay? " L.joe asks her nicely when they arrive at the rooftop.

Sohyun stares at him ' He still ask me that kind of question when obviously I'm covered with eggs?! '

" What? " He asks. Sohyun rolls her eyes.

" Are you satisfied now that you get to pay your revenge?! " She shouts not caring whether his friends are there.

" Excuse me, I'm tring to be nice here and that is all I get?! " He shouts back. " Seriously this woman is so annoying " He mumbles.

" Hello! I'm still here so I cah hear what you said.You said I'm annoying! Yah! Look at yoursef in the mirror. You're the one who's annoying " She becomes like a crazy girl.Sohyun near herself to L.joe.

" Because of you I'm covered with eggs! "She hits his chest hardly.

" Because of you,my lips bleeding!" She hits again.

" Because of you my life is ruin!" And again but it's weaker that before.Her eyes are blurring because of the tears that is forming on her eyes.

" And because of you, I don't have the guts to face my family!!!!!! " She falls on her knees.Thinking about her parents making her sad. She's crying harder. She doesn't care whether L.joe's friend think she's is weak.Because what she knows is she felt regret because she cannot provides money for her parents and now she gives them this?!

" Why rich people like you always bully poor people like us. People like you always treat us like their dog. It's true we don't have money! But still we never bother your life so why can't you let us live happily " With that she gets up and runs faster living them behind.

" Sohyun! " Jiyeon and IU want to catch her but Minzy hold them for doing so.

" Let her be. She's stil upset " Says Minzy then she looks at L.joe. " Uhh, Your Highness. I don't want to be rude to you but I want you to know that although she looks strong outside but the truth is she's just a little girl who try to be independent for her family. It's hard to see her crying but when she do so it's all because she is blaming herself for not making her family happy although it's not her fault. So I beg you,please prevent the news from reaching to her parents " Minzy pulls her friends' hands and they left them to go to their class.