Key to your heart

My Princess

continue from the last chapter :

* Hyuna's palace *

Hyuna's lazying on her bed. She's thinking about a plan on how to take revenge on Sohyun. That an idea pop up in her mind. She takes her handphone on the table beside her bed than she calls someone.

" Hello? " A man's voice speak through the phone.

" Oppa!!! " She screams hearing his brother's voice.

" Yah! Do you want to make me deaf?! " He scolds her.

" Hehe! Sorry. I'm just happy to hear your voice " She giggles.

" Hmm.. what do you want ? "

" When are coming you back to Korea ? Don't tell me you're planning to stay in America for the rest of your life? "

" Aish.. didn't omma tell you I'll be back in 3 weeks. You think I came here for holidays.I'm studying here you know ?! "

" Ne,ne! Arasso " She says. " Oppa~ Do you remember L.joe? "

" Yes. He's your fiancee. What about him? "

Hyuna grins.

" Do you love me oppa? "

" Uhh.. of course your my sister. Wait! will you just straight to the point ?! I'm tired right now " He groans.

" Okay,okay. Umm.. I need you to do me a favor. You know,there's a poor ugly girl in my school. She always create trouble when she sees me when OBVIOUSLY I didn't do anything to her " She makes a sad tone.

" So? " He asks uninterested.

" Well,that L.joe. He always on her side. So I guess, you know what I mean right ? " She asks hoping.

" You want me to tackle her ? "

" Yes,yes,yes! "

" Uhh,sorry. Not interested "

" Oppa! please,please,please. You love me right ? You just that a minute ago "

" Yah, I want a woman for myself. Not for helping other people "

" You can have her if you want to "

" You said that she's ugly right? So, I don't want the offer "

" But - "

He's already hang up. Hyuna looks at her phone in disbelief.

" Fine! If you don't want to help. I'll make another plan " She shouts then throwing her phone away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Other's place *

" When will we make a move? " A blonde guy asking the girl besides her.

" Calm down. Our time will come. Just chill okay. Where's the fun if we start now " She grins.

" Are you planning something else. You better tell me " He says while caressing her cheek.

" Yes. But I can't tell you now. Just wait for the right time" She looks at him " Trust me " An evil smile forming on her face. " Soon, there will be no happy ending for the prince and the princess "

They smirk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* L.joe's palace *

" Thanks for coming " L.joe smiles shyly.

" Welcome " She smiles back.

" Here " He grabs her hand an put something on it.

" What is this? " She take a look at it. It is a necklace :

" Uhh.. I'm sorry if you don't like it. I just choose it randomly " He rubs his neck.

" Why did you trouble yourself ? I never give you anything " She says sadly.

" Don't say like that. I give this to you because I want to " He persuades her.

" Thank you. I'll promise you when I have money. I'll treat you something nice. Okay ? " She smiles. L.joe nods. " Well, I gotta go now. My mom will scold me if I come home late. Bye " She waves her hand at him.

" Bye! " He waves back. He looks at her dissapearing. " I want you to know the key is me and the padlock is you. One day I will open your heart using that key. So please don't let other open it first " He mumbles to himself

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I just can type this long before I go to tuition.

Comment is love <3