Stalking 8D

My Princess

" Ouch! Be careful! You're hurting me " Ricky smacks Niel's shoulders.

" Sorry "

" How long do we have to sit here? I'm tired " Changjo whines.

" Shh.. Be quiet! They might hear us " Chunji covers Changjo's mouth. Changjo mumbling something through his hand. " What are you saying? I can't understand " He frowns. Changjo pulls Chunji's hand from his mouth.

" I said, how can they hear us when we're far from them. Pabo! "

" Yah! How dare you call me pabo. I'm your hyung " Chunji scolds him.

" Will you please be quiet?! " Minzy scolds them.

" Sorry " They say in unison.

" Hide! Hide! They're coming out from the palace " C.A.P orders them and they hide inside the bushes. They look at L.joe and Sohyun who walk to the garden holding hands.They have been there since this morning just to stalk Sohyun and L.joe.

" They look so close! I knew it! There must be something between them! " Niel shouts earning him glares from the others. " Sorry "

" How could she not tell us about this ? We're her friends " IU pouts.

" Don't be like that. Maybe she thinks that it's not the right time to tell us " Jiyeon persuades her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Sohyun-shi, let's go to the garden " L.joe grabs her hand and they walk towards the garden.

" Wow! It's so beautiful " She says in an awe. He follows L.joe towards the table and they sit while waiting for the maids to prepare the evening tea for them. Sohyun looks at the surrounding. " You're so lucky " She says without even looking at him.

" Huh? Why? " L.joe looks at her.

" Look at yourself. You were born with a silver spoon. You could buy anything you want "

" Well, that's true. But there's one thing we cannot buy " He take a sip of the tea.

" What is it? "

" Love " He inhales a deep breath. " You cannot buy love from a person. You may get that person but you will not get to buy his or her love. Am I correct ? "

She nods.

" So, what's the use of being rich when you can't get the happiness? Ah,,what am I saying? I'm not a pro in this kinds of things " He ruffles his hair.

" Umm.. Are you saying that you're in love ? " Her statements making him chokes. " Omo! let me help you " She goes besides him and pats his back until he recovers. " I'm so sorry "

" T..That's o..okay " He takes a deep breath while rubbing his chest. ' Aish! I thought I'm going to die ' He thinks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" What are they talking about? I want to hear it " Jiyeon pouts. When they saw Sohyun patting L.joe's back, their mouths are hanging open.

" Well, that is kinda awkward. L.joe never lets any girl touch him like that " says Niel.

" Pabo! you can see that he is clearly choking from the drink. Of course she have to help her. Unless you want to see him dies " Minzy rolls his eyes.

" But there must be something they were talking about that make him chokes. Hmm.. what could it be? " C.A.P rubs his chin.

They smirk.

" We will investigate more! muahaha! " They laughs.

" But before that, let's go home first and think of a better way to investigate " Minzy suggests.

They nod.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry again for the short chapter

I'm in  a hurry so I can't type that long T.T

I'll update more soon.bye! ^^