got any problems dude?!

My Princess

lol I just realised that I forgot to publish this chapter XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day,after school,sohyun goes back to her home happily when suddenly three limos stop beside her.She makes a face wondering who could they be.A man come out from the car and open the passengger sit and come out a young not-so-tall man.It is the prince.He goes towards her while smirking and stop about an inch infront of her.Sohyun makes an annoying face and is about to walk away when L.joe pulls her hand making her bumps onto his chest.For people who don't know what is happening they might think that he is hugging her.They think that they are lucky that no one is there but without them knowing two paparazzis are taking the picture of them.Sohyun pushes him hard and glares at him.

"Got any problems dude?!" she says harshly.

"Wow! that was harsh for a nice girl like you" He smirks.Sohyun glares at her.

"What do you want anyways?!"

"You" She widens her eyes when L.joe said that and automatically she put both of her hands on her chest and take a step backwards.

"W....w..hat y..you want me for?" She stutters.Without her knowing,L.joe was laughing hard inside.Suddenly an idea pop up in his mind.He walks coolly towards Sohyun making her takes more steps back until her back hits the streetlight.She gulps.L.joe smirks and nears his face to her.Sohyun closed her eyes while praying for someone to help her.

"You got ice cream on your cheeck" He says and wipe her left cheek.Sohyun opens her eyes and push Ljoe.Her face is red as a tomato.She is blushing so hard. ' Aish,,why did I eat that stupid ice cream earlier.Clumsy me!" She looks at L.joe who is laughing at her. 'Aish!!! this is so embarassing"

"Enough laughing!" She shouts.

"Sorry.sorry! It's just that your face look cute with your eyes close.You didn't imagine something weird are you?" He teases her making her face even more redder.

" Of course not!!!!! Ahhh! I hate you!! " She runs away.

" Wait!come back.I didn't get the chance to scold about the other day" She shouts but it's no use because she is far away from him. "Aish! that pabo! I forgive you this time because you look so cute.Wait?! What am I saying?! She's not cute.But at least she's better than that Hyuna thingy."  She chuckles then get into the limo and they left that place.

Paparazzi 1: We hit the jackpot! These pictures are so gonna make us rich!

Paparazzi 2: You bet! Our boss will be proud of us.Let's go before someone sees us.