Prom night ( Part 2 )

My Princess

L walks confidently down the stairs. Everyone are looking at them except for Jiyeon as she is busy eating her food. She's so hungry tonight because she didn't ate before as she feels really exciting for tonight prom.

" Is that Hyuna's brother " IU asks Minzy and she just nods. " Wow! " She grins. Minzy gives her the what-the-hell look.

" What? "

" Ughh..! Nothing " Minzy rolls her eyes.

" Yah,yah! Yeonnie. Eat slowly or you will choke the food. You're eating like a dinosaur " Says Sohyun but Jiyeon just ignores her.

" She is a dino " Minzy says with a mocking tone earning her a glare from Jiyeon.

" I'm freaking hungry! Don't disturb me "

Suddenly the crowds cheer in joy. They all look at the entrance. L.joe and Queen Lee steps into the palace.

tumblr_m693hs4rZ21rqvahoo1_500.jpg

Everyone are praising L.joe for his handsome look. While walking towards the ballroom, L.joe catches a glance at Sohyun who is laughing with her friends. He could not takes his eyes away from her.

' Wow! She looks beautiful tonight ' He says to himself. 

" Yeobo~ " Hyuna calls for him making his smile fades away. He glare at Hyuna.

" What do you want? " He makes a poker face. Hyuna pouts trying to gain his attention but fail because L.joe's face shows no emotion. Hyuna look at the surrounding then she grins when she sees Sohyun.

" Yah! get your hand off me! " L.joe tries to push Hyuna.

" You LOVE me?! Omo~ so sweet! I LOVE YOU TOO! Hyuna's shout gains everyone attention. Most of the women say 'aww~'.

" What??" Minzy's mouth hang open.

" You have got to be kidding me "says IU.

"gswohdfwhwhpqjneonoed " Jiyeon says with still full of food.

" Seriously Yeonnie. We don't understand what you said " Minzy looks at her.

" I said. I think she's just trying to gain public's attention "

" How'd you know? "

" Duh..seriously L.joe's face shows it all. Look at him. He's trying to escape from that witch " Minzy and IU look at them. Then can clearly see L.joe is trying hard to pull his hand away from Hyuna's grip.

" It's not good to say like that. They make a cute couple you know " Sohyun slowly says. But she doesn't know why she feels sad saying those words.She looks at the couple and she feels something she can't explain what it is. Her friends look at her. They can say that Sohyun is hurting. It is clearly shown in her eyes.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm back! hehe!  ^^ sorry for the short chapter. I don't know what to type anymore.

Actually my exam is not over yet. There are two papers left. But I'm resting for awhile so I decided to continue my fic.