Chapter 1- What's so special about him? part 1

My Princess

* Sohyun's POV *

Sohyun lazily enters her class and goes straight to her sit beside Jiyeon who is busy writing something on her book.

" Annyeong Jiyeon~ " She smiles to her but Jiyeon didn't even bothers to answer her. Sohyun frowns,then she goes to Minzy and IU tables beside her. "Hey guys!" she says cheerfully. But Minzy and IU are busy doing their homework. "Okay fine! I'm not going to bother you guys anymore" She gives up and walks to her table.

" It's not like we don't want to talk to you Sohyun-ah, but can't you see we're busy finishing this homework that Sir Yunho gave us yesterday. Anyway,have you finished yours? " Jiyeon looks at her. Sohyun widens her eyes. Jiyeon sighs.

" Yes Sohyun,we have homework " Says Jiyeon. Sohyun slaps his forehead.

" Omo! I forgot. Damn it! I shouldn't have play that stupid angry birds game " Sohyun stomps her head on the table. " Jiyeon, let me borrow your book-" She doesn't even get the chance to finish her sentence when Sir Yunho enters the class.

" Good morning class! " 

' I'm dead! ' Sohyun thought.Her face is pale.

" Good morning sir! " All of the students answer him. Sohyun feels like her voice don't want to come out.

" Have you guys finish the English homework that I gave yesterday? " He makes a serious face. Then he looks at Sohyun. The one and only student that always fails his subject.

" Miss Sohyun,have you finished your's?" Other students also look at her and give her the you're-dead looks. Sohyun stands up and tries to calm herself eventhought she knows that it will not help her in this kind of situation. She opens to utter the word 'no' but it seems like her voice stuck in .

" Well? " He insists. Sohyun takes a deep breath.

" N-No sir " She looks down. 

" Ms.Sohyun! this is like the billion time you repeat the same mistake! you never finished the homeworks that I have given to you. I don't want to talk anymore further. I guees you have already know your punishment. Now get out from my class and stand there with your hands raise high above. Now! " Sohyun sighs than she looks at her bestfriends. They give her smpathy looks. Slowly,Sohyun walks out from the class then she stands on one leg and her both hands are raise high above.

" Okay,let's start our class "

Sohyun could feels her legs is hurting. She looks at her watch. It's already 8.45. She had stood there for about 20 minutes. Suddenly,she couldn't controls her equilibrium and falls on someone.

" Hey! watch it "  Sohyun looks up to see someone familiar.

' Omo! ' she startles. She's afraid what will happen next.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* L.joe's POV *

" Oppa! " L.joe looks up from his comic. Hyuna is standing infront of him with a bright smile. All of his friend just look at them.

Hyuna is his fiancee although he does not and will never loves her. But, because he's a prince and Hyuna is also a princees, both of their parents had arranged a marriage for them. They said that they had to do that for the sake of this country. Whatever.

" What?! " He asks harshly. Hyuna pouts then she leans closer and carresses L.joe's face. L.joe backs away,feeling disgusting. " What the heck do you want? "

Hyuna bites her lip. " Nothing, it's just that I miss you " She says with a seductive voice. L.joe raises his left eyebrow.

" Oh really? Aww, I'm touched. Sorry to dissapoint you, but  I DON'T miss you and I never will. So could you please get away from me. It's hot you know? " He says with a mocking tone although he knows that it's possible to get hot in the winter.Oh,whatever. As long as he could get away from Hyuna. He laughs really hard inside. Hyuna is shocked to hear that. Never in her entire left getting rejected like that. L.joe is the first person and she feels really embarassing.

L.joe stands up from his seat and walks out from the class. It looks like their math's teacher will not be teaching today. The rest of L.joe friends follows him leaving Hyuna who looks really pissed off.

" Wow! that's so harsh of you " says Niel. L.joe stops walking and looks at his friends who are grinning.

" Well she deserves that. Who told her to bother my life " He continues to walk.

" O-oh! looks who's getting punished " Chunji laughs. The other look at the person that Chunji had talked about. They raise their eyebrows.

" Who's that? " The others except for L.joe ask in unison.

" Well, she's not that popular but I heard that she never finished Sir Yunho's homeworks " Chunji answers them. Their mouth forming an 'O' shapes. L.joe looks at her up and down. Not really interested. She doesn't suit his type.

" Whatever. Let's go grab something to eat. I'm so hungry that I could even eat a horse althought I don't want one " They laugh hearing L.joe's statements. They walks near the girl and suddenly that girl falls on L.joe. He groans in pain.

" Hey! watch it " He shouts. That girl looks at him. She looks really afraid. L.joe pushes her harshly and stands up. He glares at her as she is trying to stands up. L.joe's friends smirk. L.joe looks at her nametag. KWON SOHYUN. Then he looks at her. " What the hell is wrong with you?! Can't you see that I walk here?! " He continues to shout. Sohyun looks down. She doen't have the energy to look at him. " Yah! are you deaf or something?! I'm the prince you stupid girl! You should respect me"

Sohyun's head shoot up when he hears L.joe calls him stupid. ' Yah! he thinks that I'll be afraid of him?! No way! ' She stares at him. L.joe's a little suprise. Then, Sohyun goes near him and kick his knee making L.joe falls on the floor rolling around while holding his leg.

" You don't deserve any respect for your attitude! " She shouts and sticks her tongue. She runs away leaving L.joe and his friends who are laughing.

" Yah! you brat. Get back here! " He shouts. But Sohyun doesn't looks back. " Your going to regret this! "