Scandal with him?! Hell no!

My Princess

L.joe enters the palace with a wide smile on his face. All of his maid greet him but their face kinda look like they are worrying about something but he just ignore it. He's just about to enters his room when Mr.Park goes near him and bow to him.

" Your Highness,the Queen calling for you "

" What for? " L.joe makes a curious face.

" I don't know Your Highness " He lies. L.joe walks to the living room and Mr.Park follows him. He smiles to his mom but the Quuen's face looks so serious.

" Omma! How are you? " He tries to make his mother smiles athough he can sense that something bad will happen to him.

" What are these? " She throws a newspaper and a big chocolate envelope on the table.

" Uhh..a newspaper and a big envelope? " He says stupidly.

" Haha! verry funny young man " She says sarcastically. " Read it and open the envelope " She orders him harshy. L.joe obeys and he takes the newspaper. His eyes widens when he reads the front news title.

" PRINCE L.JOE'S SECRET LOVER?! " (LOL! I cannot think of a suitable title)

Then he looks at all the pictures of him and sohyun in the newspaper. His eyes lands on a picture he was teasing her about the ice cream thingy and Sohyun's eyes closed. He observes the picture and smiles. ' She's so cute ' The queen looks at him weirdly.

" Why are you smiling?! Do you know her?! " She shouts.

" Ahh..of course! She's in the same school with me "

" So,she's just a friend of yours? " She asks.' Friend? She doesn't even want to look at my face.How can I says that she's my friend? ' He asks to himself.

" Huh? Ah,yes.friend " He mumbles while looking at the floor.

" Is she rich? " He looks at his mom with a suprising face. He don't know how to answer that question because as far as he know,Sohyun is a poor girl. Changjo told him that. " Well? Is she rich? " She asks again.

" Uhh..she's- "He cannot continues his words when Mr.Park intterputs them.

" Your Highness, sorry to intterupt but it's time to go or you will miss the flight "

" Ah really? If that's the case we should be going " She gets up from her seat.

" Where are you going omma? " L.joe asks.

" I forgot to tell you that me and Queen Kim are going to Canada for 2 weeks "

" What for? Is this one of your club plan? "

" Ah yes. My club had decided to go on a holiday there. So take care of yourself and when I say that I really mean it. Don't get yourself into more trouble and don't worry about the news. I have someone who will take care of it " She says calmly not like what L.joe expected. " I'll be going now.Mr.Park,please take good care of him "

" I will Your Highness " He bows.They follow her to her car.

" Don't skip school okay " She ruffles L.joe's hair.

" Aish,omma.Look what you've done to my hair " He pouts. Everyone laugh at his childness. The Queen gets into the car and all of them bows to her and bid her goodbye when the cars left the palace.

" Ahjusshi,will I be in trouble? " L.joe looks at him.He call him like that because he had considered him as his own uncle.

" Don't worry Your Highness. Everything is under control but you still have to bare with it for a few days.But,how will you explain to Princess Hyuna? " He asks him when they enters the palace and go to the dining hall where all the food are already serve.

" Your Highness,the food has been serve " Jieun the Queen's assistant told him.

" Noona, I thought that you go to Canada with my mom? " He asks.

" The Queen told me to assist you " She answers and L.joe nods.

" Wow! that's a lot of food. I cannot finish these all by myself. So,ahjusshi and noona have to eat with me and that is and order " They obey.

" Ahjusshi, about the question you asked me earlier. Do you think it is necessary for me to expalin to Hyuna? " He asks Mr.Park while they are enjoying the afternoon meal.

" Of course Your Highness. He's your wife-to-be " He anwsers.

" Ahjusshi, stop calling me Your Highness.Just call me L.joe.We had known each other for a long time now.You too noona "

" Yes,Your Highness.Uhh,I mean L.joe " L.joe smiles hearing that. They continue to eat and for the first time in his life,he feels that he has a true family.After they have finish, L.joe goes to the living room and takes the newspaper and the envelope and then he goes towards his room. He change his clothes into this :

L.Joe's heart

He lays on the bed and open the envelope. It contains lots of pictures of him and Sohyun. 'I guess they want money from my mother' He arranges all the pictures on his bed and observe them one by one and he choose the best picture out of them.Of course he choose the one where Sohyun closed her eyes.'The papparazi does have the talent in taking pictures' He thinks.He just notice that his face was near to her in the picture.He chuckles remembering the incident.He don't know why but he feels calm looking at Sohyun's face.He doesn't feels like that when he looks at Hyuna's face.

" Aish L.joe! what has got into you " He ruffles his hair then he lays his head on the pillow while looking at the picture.He continues admiring the picture until he falls asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* At Sohyun's house *

"Sohyun!! come down and eat " Sohyun's little brother Seungho calls for her.

" Just a minute " She goes down the stairs and goes towards the kitchen. She wears this :SoHyun ( ignore the cap )

" Hello guys! " She greets her parents and her little brother. Seungho glares at her.

" I hate you sis "

" I know,I love you too " She sticks out her tongue. She widens her eyes when her mother serves Kimchi and chickens.

" Yay! chicken! " She shouts. Her father laughs at her attitude.

" Again?! " His brother sighs. Sohyun knocks his head. " Hey! what's that for?! "

" You should be grateful. At least we have food to eat or else you want to eat rocks " She scolds him and he sticks ou his tongue.

" I'm sorry sweetie but your appa doesn't have enough money to buy your faovourite food " Their mom says. Sohyun glares at her brother so that he ask for forgiveness.

" I'm sorry omma, appa " He says.

" That's okay. I'll promis you guys when I have enough money, I'll treat you better meals okay ?! "

" Okay! " They say in unison.