He's a prince but I hate Him -.-

My Princess

The next day at school..

" Annyeong! " Sohyun greets her friend with a wide smile but her smile fade when IU and Minzy tell her to be quiet. They are gathering at Jiyeon's table trying to coax her who is crying. Sohyun sits on the empty chair infront of her.

" Yeonie, what's wrong " She asks but no answer.

" She lost her purse. The one that she got on her birthday " IU answers for her.

" Oh.. " Sohyun leans to her . " Yeonie don't be sad. Maybe you misplace it somewhere. I'm sure you will find it " She says trying to cheer her. Jiyeon lifts up her face and look at her but then she continues to cry.

" How did you lost it anyway? "

" I don't know. But I think I lost it last night at the party "

" Huh? " Everyone looks at her. Jiyeon starts to tell them the whole story.

" You mean that have your purse? " Minzy asks her.

" I don't know. I guess so because I brought it along with me when I was walking at the garden " She pouts.

" You know how he looks like ? " IU's turn to ask her. Jiyeon shooks her head.

" It's quite dark yesterday so I couldn't see his face "

" Oh.. that's okay we'll help you find it " Sohyun suggests making IU and Minzy look at her mouthing the word 'how?' Jiyeon also looks at her with questioning face.

" I.. I don't know " She says slowly. " But, we can try to find a way to look for it! " She says witha determined look.

" Thank you Sohyunnie~ " Jiyeon smiles at her. She pinches her cheek but stop instantly when the teacher enter the class.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At L's place.

" Yo L! wake up! " Hyunjae jumps on L who is still sleeping making him groan.

" 5 minute. I'm want to sleep more " He says and pull the blanket to cover him.

" Whatever dude " Hyunjae rolls his eyes but then he spots the black purse and takes it quietly.

He examines the purse before opening it. He opens the purse and look at the identity card and the picture.

" Park Jiyeon? " he raise an eyebrow. " Who is she? Could it be L's girlfriend ? " He speaks to himself. He doesn't notice L had woke up from his sleep.

L yawns a little and he looks at Hyunjae but then he widens his eyes. He snatch the purse and the card from him making Hyunjae shocked.

" What are you doing?! " He hiss.

" Oh.You're awake? Sorry bro.I don't know that it's your girlfriend's purse " He grins.

" She's not my girlfriend "

" Oh.. " He looks at who is placing the card in the purse. " But. who's purse is this? "

" Last night I was walking at the garden and this Park Jiyeon knock onto me. I offered her a hand but she ignore it and scolds back at me " He smirks.

" Then what are you going to do with this purse anyway? "

L lifts his shoulder. Not interested.

" Maybe I'll ask Hyuna to give this to her since they are in the same school "

' Hyuna eh? ' Hyunjae smirks.

" How about we visit the school " Hyunjae cheers.

" Huh? what are we going to do there? "

" I missed that school. Who knows, maybe sir Yunho is still teaching there. I want to meet him "

L raise an eyebrow than smirks at him.

" Are you sure you want to meet him or you want to meet my sis ? " He wriggles his eyebrows.

" No I'm not! " Hyunjae tries to stop himself from blushing. But he fails.

" Hahah! You're blushing! " L laughs at him.

" No I'm not! Now go take a shower. We'll be late " Hyunjae pushes him.

" Relax bro. I'm sure Hyuna will wait for you " He laughs again before running to the bathroom when Hyunaje throwing a pillow at him.

" Aish! " Hyunjae groans.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shinhwa High's School

" Let's go to the cafe . My treat! " IU says cheerfully and drags her friends to the cafe but they stop halfway when Jiyeon says that she wants to go to the ladies.

After she had finish, she goes out while fixing her uniform. She doesn't look to the front and knocks onto a person and once again falls on her but.

" Oww! " She gets up.

" You do love to knock onto people don't you "

She freeze.

' I know that voice. It's that guy from last night! ' She looks up and freeze when she sees that it's Prince L and Hyunjae. Luckily there's no one there at the moment or else people might start to crowd him.

" Hello! Earth to Park Jiyeon " He waves his hand infront of her. She shakes her head realising her mistake. L smirks at her.

" H..How did you k..know my name ? " She asks with a frighten voice.

" From this " He shows her the purse. Jiyeon's eyes widen. She tries to snatch it but fails because L takes his hand away.

" Y..You stole it?! " She screams. She doesn't even remember that she is now talking to the prince.

" Why you always scream girl? " He asks playfully. Hyunjae at the back just smile.

" Give me back my purse! " She nears towards L trying to snatch it once again and fail resulting her to fall on L. Their faces are inches away. She widens her eyes.

' He's so handsome ' Her mind thought but she shook it away.She quickly gets up. Her face is now red because of the embarass and anger. L chuckles and gets up then near his face towards her and whisper.

" You look y when you're mad " He teases and chuckles.

" What do you want from me?! " Jiyeon screams and back away.

" Nothing. I just want to give this purse back to you " He throws the purse and she catches it.

L walks but stops beside her.

" Sorry for looking inside you purse Jiyeon-sshi. " He chukles and pats her head before walks away leaving her behind.Suddenly he turns to look at her.

" Ah! I almost forgot.Next time don't leave your things at my garden.Annyeong" He smirks.

" You jerk! " Jiyeon screams at him but L ignores her.

Jiyeon stomps her feet towards the cafe.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This is the last chapter I can post for the moment and sorry for the short chapter.

I'm in hurry because I'm busy packing to go back to the hostel.

I don't know when I'll be back. On school's holiday I guess ( About 3-4 month to go T.T)

See you guys soon! ^^