Chapter 2

My Princess

" Sohyun-ah, you're so evil ! How could you do that to our prince " IU whines. Sohyun ignores and her and continue to stuff chocolate kisses into making her cheeks puff.

" Serves him right. Who told him to call me stupid. It's not like he's that genius. Hmpph! " She takes another packet of chocolate kisses and torn the plastic harshly.

" Enough eating and start doing your homework " Jiyeon snatches the plastic from her. Sohyun pouts.

" But I'm hungry~~ " She whines. Jiyeon rolls her eyes.

" You just finish 3 bowls of ramen. How can you still be hungry? I don't care. It's your fault Sir Yunho told me to tutor you. If it wasn't for you I don't have to waste my precious Sunday coming to your house "

" Jiyeon~~ mianhae >.< " Sohyun makes a cute face trying to grab her attention but Jiyeon looks away. Sohyun goes near her and puffs her cheeks then she stands up and starts singing and dancing to ' 3 bears song ' like the one in Full House.

                                                     kom sema-ri-ga
                                                     han chi-be-yi-so
                                                        appa gom
                                                       omma gom
                                                        ae-gi gom
                                           appa gommun tung-tung-hae
                                           omma gommun nal-shin-hae
                                           ae-gi gommun na bul-gwi-yo-wo
                                             hishuk hishuk cha-rhan-da

IU, Minzy and Jiyeon laugh really hard at Sohyun cuteness. They all stands up and dance with her. Jiyeon then hugs her.

" Okay, I forgive you " Jiyeon smiles. " But that's because you're so cute. Aigoo! neomu kyeopta! " She pinches Sohyun's cheeks making them red.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- That night at the castle -

" Your highness, the Queen wants to meet you " Mr.Park enters his room.

" Me? what for? " L.joe who is playing with the piano looks at him. Mr.Park just shooks his head not knowing what to say. L.joe gets up and walked to the living room. " Did you ask for me Omma? " He sits on the sofa opposite from the Queen who looks at him with a serious face.

" L.joe you know that you're going to be the king in a few years? " L.joe nods not really know what is the main point her mother wants to say. " And you know that Hyuna will be your princess " She adds. L.joe nods again.

" So? " He asks.

" So, I want you to treat her nicely. The King just called me and he told me that you never treat Hyuna as you should. You know how embarassing for me to hear something bad about you "

L.joe let out a deep sigh. ' Fudge! I hate that Hyuna thingy. Why did I agree with the marriage in the first place? ' He looks at her mom. " Omma! can we cancel this marriage. I don't and will never love her. I want to marry with someone I love not her. Please Omma, I beg you " He makes a pity face to ask for her sympathy.

" No " As predict,the Queen will give him that answer. " Whether you love her or not, you are still marrying her. That is the final " With that, the Quuen gets up and left L.joe alone. L.joe then goes to the balcony outside of his room. He looks at the sky. The stars are so bright tonight. He wishes that his father was still here.

" Appa! why do you have to leave me? Why do I have to be the king? I want to be free. I want to go with you... " He mumbles to himself. Without knowing, her mother eavesdrop him behind the door.

' I'm sorry my son, I have to '