I want to say I'm sorry, but I can't ( part 2 )

My Princess

Continue from the last chapter :

" Where are we going? " Sohyun asks again. At that time,they were walking to the school's gate. " Yah! why don't you tell me? " She shouts.

" Aish! will you please just shut up? "

" No I won't! Unless you tell me where are you taking me to " She stops walking.

" Didn't I say before you will see later when we arrive there " L.joe grabs her hand once again and they continue to walk. ' Seriously this girl... ' They wait infront of the school gate. " Aish! where are they? "

" Who are we waiting for? " She looks at him but L.joe doesn't bother to answer her. " Fine! I don't care if you don't want to answer me " She pouts. Suddenly they hear a growling sound. It comes from Sohyun's stomach. She quickly covered it with her hands. ' Be patient.. I'll feed you later ' She pats her stomach. She didn't take her breakfast this morning because she was afraid of going late to school. But her mother packed for her sandwiches but she had to give it to his brother because on the way to the school he just realised that he forgot to take it from his mother. So she didn't have the heart to let him starve. L.joe chuckles when he heard her stomach growling. ' Aigoo! ' After 5 minutes waiting, a limo stops infront of them and comes out a tall middle-aged man and a driver.

" Sorry we are late Your Highness. The Queen called me earlier and asked me to do something " Mr. Park and the driver bow to him. L.joe just nods. He grabs Sohyun's hand and they enter the limo.

" Sir, isn't that the girl that The Prince met before? " They driver asks him.

" Yes. Just keep quiet. The Prince might hear you " They enter the limo and slowly the limo moving away living the school.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Along the way, L.joe is busy texting someone. He doesn’t even bother to talk to Sohyun. Lastly she makes the decision to take a nap.

“ Your Highness, we have arrive “ Mr. Park says to L.joe.  L.joe looks at Sohyun.

“ Seriously?! How can she sleep when is not that far. Sohyun-shi “ He pats her shoulder. But she’s still doesn’t want to wake up. “ Sohyun-shi! Wake up! “

“ Ughhh.. Let me sleep “ She pushes his hand.  Then an idea pop out in his mind. He leans closer to her ear.

“ You will regret if you don’t wake up now and I know you don’t want that “  He threaten her. As soon as she heard that she quickly open up her eyes and push L.joe

“ What are you going to do to me?! “ She widens her eyes. At that times all kinds of bad things appear in her mind.

“ Well, I was just going to say that I will ask my maid to splash water on you if you don’t want to wake up. Don’t tell me you’re imagining something “ He lifts his eyebrows again and again. Sohyun blushing when she heard that.

“ No I don’t! You’re the one who imagining something “ She shouts.

“ Wow! Chill girl. I was just teasing. Don’t be too excited “ He chuckles.

“ I hate you! “ Sohyun smacks his shoulder. “ Where are we anyway? “

“ Come on. Let me show you “ He gets out from the car and Sohyun follows him. She is amazed by the big building infront of her. is open.

“ Close your mouth if you don’t want fly to get into it “ Once again he teases her. Sohyun glares at him. “Anyways, welcome to my palace “

“ Your what?! P..P..Palace?! “ Her eyes widen. “You live here?! Daebak!! " Once again she's scanning the palace. She imagining that she is a princess. Then,she giggles making L.joe looks at him weirdly.me

" What's wrong with you? "

" Huh? " She looks at him with a grin. The she just realised that so her face turns to a serious mode. " Nothing. Why are you bringing me here ?" She looks at him. L.joe just smiles then she grabs her hand and enter the palace passing by all the maid that are bowing to them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the boring chapter T.T