I want to say I'm sorry, but I can't ( part 1 )

My Princess

continue from the last chapter :

" Dude, what happened? What did you do to her ? I thought that she's not your type ? Have you change your mind ? " Ricky continuously asks him.

" It was all a misunderstanding " After he says that he quickly run away.

" Where are you going?! The class going to start soon! " Niel shouts but it is no use because L.joe is far away from them.

" Hyung, aren't you going to do something ? " Changjo looks at C.A.P

" No "

" But- "

" He knows what he's doing. Let's go " C.A.P quickly cuts him and left the rooftop. They just sigh and follow him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Although she looks strong outside but the truth is she's just a little girl who try to be independent for her family. It's hard to see her crying but when she do so it's all because she is blaming herself for not making her family happy although it's not her fault. So I beg you,please prevent the news from reaching to her parents "

Minzy's word keep bothering him. And now, he really feels guilty toward her. And he hates it. He hates feeling guilty. Never in his entire life have that kind of feeling. But now, he has that feeling towards someone and most importantly it is a girl. This is the first time he skips class and right now he thinks of skipping school. What the use sitting in the class listening to the lecture when your mind is somewhere else. L.joe ruffles his hair and untie his tie. He walks around the school not knowing where to go. Luckily there are no students there because all of them are in the classes.He don't care whether he's in mess. He don't care whether he's a prince. How lovely if he could be like other normal teens who can do whatever they want without even care what people think of them. And right now at this moment he's hating his position as a prince. L.joe stops walking when he hears a sobs behind the tree. He peeks and he is shock to see Sohyun is there alone crying like a child.

" I'm sorry Omma, Appa. I know that I'm always a burden for you guys " She's crying harder. L.joe cannot holds himself from feeling more guilty towards her.

' Aish! what have I done ?! ' He doesn't notice that he steps on leaves that makes Sohyun lifts up her face. He's cursing himself right now. Sohyun gets up and looks at the surrounding.

" Who's that ?! "

L.joe bites his lip.

" Me " He goes near Sohyun. She widens her eyes and trying to run away but L.joe catches her wrist. " Don't go.... "

" What do you want?! Aren't you satisfied yet for ruining my life?! What do you want from me?! I don't have any money so go find other students! " She says while trying to pulls her hand from his grip but she fails because he is too strong. " Let go of me! " She shouts. " I said let go- "

She is glued when L.joe hugs her. She can't help herself from blushing. She never been hugged by a guy ( except for her father and litlle brother ) before.

" W..What are you doing ? Stop it. Someone might sees us. I don't want to involve in another scandal with you " She says spontaneously. Slowly, he let go of her. " Now look what you got on your suit. Why did you hug me when you obviuosly know that I'm covered with eggs " She says to him like nothing happened.She tries to get rid of the dirt on his suit but once again L.joe hold her wrist.

" Let it be. I have lots of this same type of suit "

" Pffttt... " She makes an annoying face.

" Let's go " She grabs her hand.

" Where ? "

" You'll see.. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, short chapter..hehe!

Can you guess where L.joe taking her ? * evil smile *