Chapter 3

My Princess

" The prince is coming! The prince is coming! " A bunch of fangirls scream including Jiyeon and IU. They run towards the school entrance when three limos enter the school yard.

" Pfftt.. what a bunch of dorks. It's not that he cannot walk by himself " Sohyun mumbles to herself. She watches L.joe from the window of her class.L.joe comes out from the limo and waves to the girls then he walks into the building follow by his friends.

" Sohyun! Minzy! Have you guys seen the prince? Omo! He's so handsome today~~ " Jiyeon and IU squeals.Sohyun shoots them with a you-have-got-to-be-kidding me look but they ignore her.They talk about him non-stop but then they end the conversation when Miss Gayoon walks in ready to teach them Mathematics.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sohyun and Minzy walks together to the field and sit under the tree.Jiyeon and IU don't want to join them because they want to meet Sir Eli about the science project. "Minzy-ah,have you ever wondered being a princess?"Minzy makes a confuse face because it is weird for Sohyun to ask her that kind of question. "Umm,no.why?" Then sohyun laughs. " Ohh,nothing.It's just that since small I always wished to be a princess and marrying a prince because I thought that all people that came from royal family are nice but now it seems that it isn't true at all" She chuckles.

"What make you said that?" Minzy looks at her.

"Well you can see how arrogant that prince of jerk is" She puffs her cheek making Minzy laughs of her cuteness.

"Aigoo! You're so cute.Anyways,you can conclude that all royal family are bad.Some of them are nice you know.Depends on how they are tought by their parents"

"How'd you know?" Sohyun looks at her with a confuse face.It's odd for her to say like that when they obviously know that Minzy is not from royal family.

" I know Sohyun-ah. I know " She smiles.Suddenly,the bell ring so they get up and walk toward their classes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been so long since the last time I update this fic.Sorry.

I'm so busy this year with all the exams TT.TT ( and not to forget I have an exam next week.. U.U )

Anyways.hope you like this story and sorry because it is toooooooooooooooooo shoooooooooooort XD