I want to say I'm sorry, but I can't ( part 3 )

My Princess

" Noona! I'm home! " L.joe shouts happily. He still doesn't let go of Sohyun's hand. Sohyun looks weirdly at him. 'Does he have a sister? I thought he was the only child' She says to herself. Then, Jieun the asisstant comes out from the kitchen and greets them.

" Your Highness, isn't it still early for you to come home? " She looks at Mr.Park but he just shooks his head. " Wait, are you skipping school? The Queen will get angry with us " She says worriedly.

" Ah,don't worry noona. If you guys keep this as a secret. Omma will not know. Pweetty please~ Don't tell her " L.joe makes a cute face. Mr.Park and Jieun sighs. " And once again, didn't I told you before to call me L.joe ? Omma is not here, so don't be too formal. I hate it you know "

" Ehem.. " Sohyun pokes L.joe's shoulder.

" Ahh.. Let me introduce to you. Noona, ahjusshi.. this is Sohyun. She's in the same school with me. Sohyun-shi this is Mr.Park my our loyal asisstant that is also a part of our family and this is Jieun noona, my omma's asisstant " He introducing her to them like he is introducing his girlfriend.

" Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kwon Sohyun " She bows. She could feels that they are looking at her weirdly. " Oh,sorry. I'm covered with eggs so it's a little stink "

" That's okay. What happened to you anyway? " Jieun asks her.

" Uhh,,Ohh. I- "

" Some idiots did this to her " L.joe cuts her. Sohyun looks at him in disbelief. 'Did he just said that Princess Hyuna is one of those idiots? '

" Ahh, I see. Poor you " Jieun smiles to her. At first Sohyun tought that she was a strict person but it is not true at all.

" Noona, can you prepare new clothes for her and put it in my room. I'm going to take her there "

" Arasso " She bows. L.joe pulls Sohyun's hand towards his room.

" Yah! why are you taking me to your room?! Let go of me! " She struggles to pull her hand but she fails because he grips her wrist tightly. When they arrive at his room,suddenly L.joe walks near her making her take steps backwards.

" W..w.what are you doing? " She stutters. But L.joe doesn't answers her but continue to come near her until her back hits the wardrobe door. L.joe traps him with both of his hands" I have a blackbelt, so backoff! " She shouts. L.joe chuckles and open the wardrobe. He takes a blue towel and throws it to Sohyun's face.

" You can use this towel. Go take a shower. You're stinkier than I thought " He laughs and go to the other wardrobe to take his towel and new clothes. " There is the bathroom " He points his finger to the bathroom. " I'll be in another room if you need me. But, I guess it's better for you to ask anything from noona " Then, he walk out of the room leaving Sohyun that is suffering from embarrassment.

" Aish! That jerk! Aigoo, so embarrassing " She facepalm herself. She lifts up her face when she hears a knock. " Who's that? "

" It's me Jieun "

Sohyun opens the door and let her in.

" This is my clothes but you can use it. I'm sorry if you don't like it " She says politely.

" Ahh,that's okay. At least, I have something to wear. Gomawo " She bows. Then Jieun walks out from the room. Sohyun takes the towel and the clothes then enters the bathroom. is hanging wide when she's looking at the bathroom that is bigger than her house.

" Is this a bathroom or what?! It could fit my family " She says in amusement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 30 minutes taking a bath. She walks out from the bathroom wearing this : 

sohyun.jpg

" Well, this is awkward. I've never wear this kind of outfit before " She looks at herself in the mirror. She hangs the towel and looks around the room. She looks at the pictures of  a small L.joe and his parents on a small table besides his bed. ' Poor him. He must be lonely ' She says. All people know that his father died because of the flight crash when he had to go to Thailand. Then her eyes fall on the picture of L.joe kissing a bear :

793266481_1068186.gif?4

She chuckles slowly. " He's so cute " She says that without realising it. " He only looks harsh on the outside but I don't know that he's like a kid " Then she gets up and continue strolling around the room. She stops walking when she see the same bear on the sofa that was the one on the picture before. She sits on the sofa and plays with the bear.

" Aigoo! You're so cute " She kisses the bear not remembering that L.joe had kissed the bear before. " Annyeong! I'm Sohyun. What's your name "

" Angel " A deep's voice startles her making the bear falls from her hand. She looks at the person and it is L.joe looking handsome wearing this :

Tumblr_m4ugre9uy31qhor04o1_500_large ( without the necklace )

L.joe widens his eyes when he sees his angel falls on the floor and quickly take it. Then he glares at Sohyun making her frightens.

" Yah! How dare you do that to her. You don't know how much this means to me!! " He shouts making her startles.

" I..I'm s..s..sorry " She feels like her voice won't come out. She doesn't have the guts to look at his face so she looks at the floor. L.joe lifts his hand to slap her. Sohyun closes her eyes. L.joe's movement stops. He don't know why but when Sohyun closes her eyes, it makes his anger dissapeared.

' Aish! what's wrong with me ' He backs away from Sohyun. Sohyun keeps her eyes shuts waiting to be slap. ' Open your eyes,open your eyes ' L.joe begs in the inside. Sohyun feels weird when she doesn't feels any pain. She slightly open her eyes and when she sees L.joe standing there silently, she open her eyes even more and looks at him. L.joe looks like a statue. He doesn't moves at all.

" L.joe? " She braves herself calling him and he responds to her. Seeing him awake from being a 'statue' making her backs away.

" I should leave. Sorry for bothering you " When she's about to walk away, she feels someone's holding his hand and it is L.joe. He looks at her and his eyes picturing something that she can't describe.

" I'm s..s..s " He tries to ask for her forgiveness but it looks like the word doesn't want to come out from his mouth. Sohyun frowns. She cannot understands what he's saying.

" I'm s..s..so " He tries again but fails.

" Huh? " Sohyun looks dumfounded.

" Aish! look,just forget about it okay "

" Oh..okay " She says unsure. ' What the heck is wrong with him? ' She asks herself but she just shruggs it off. Then she looks at her hand and L.joe's. She just noticed that L.joe always holds her hands. L.joe realises that Sohyun is looking at their hands so he releases her hand.

" Umm..Ahh,that " He rubs his neck.

" That's okay " She smiles but she can feels her cheek's heating. There is a silence for a moment until Sohyun's stomach starts to growl again. She just remembered that she had not eat at all from the morning. L.joe chuckles.

" Ahh, I forgot. I came here to tell you that the food is ready. I know that you're hungry so let's eat " He says and walks out from the room follows by Sohyun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finish eating, they walk to the front door. Without realising, his maids, Jieun and Mr.Park are looking at them behind the kitchen's door.

" Thank you " Sohyun says shyly.

" For what ? " L.joe asks her.

" Everything "

" Your welcome "

Then the atmosphere starts to get awkward. Luckily one of his maid comes and handing something to L.joe

" Your Highness,this is the uniform you request earlier "

" Thank you " He looks at the new uniform that he asks Mr. Park to buy from their designer.

* Flashback *

" Your Highness,this is the uniform you want " Mr .Park gave L.joe the girl's school uniform that he bought earlier at KEY'S BLING BLING BOUTIQUE.

" Wow ! That was fast "

" Well, luckily he had this one that he spare for his cousin. He thought of giving to her but when I said that you request for it, so he gladly give it for free "

" What about his cousin ? "

" That's okay. He said that he will make a new one "

" How kind of him " L.joe smiles and he scanning the uniform. It was well made with expensive threads.

" He said that this was the special one he made for the first time and he also said that the person who wears this is so lucky "

" Looks like Sohyun is the lucky person " He smiles.

* End of flashback *

" Here, this is for you " He gives it to her.

" What's this ?" She hesitately takes it. " A uniform? Where did you get this ? " He looks at him.

" It's a secret. And I asked my maid to throw away your old uniform. So from now on, you'll be wearing this " He smiles sincerely at her. But his smiles fades when Sohyun gives it back to him.

" I can't take this. It's expensive " She says slowly.

" No. You have to take it "

" But how can I repay you ?"  She looks at him " I don't have any money "

" Look, how about when you get a job and then you get the money, you pay back to me ?" He suggest. Actually, he's not that interested of her money at all. It's just his plan to make her take it. Sohyun thinks for awhile then a smile forming on her face.

" Okay! But I cannot promise I can repay it soon " She pouts.

" That's okay. Take your time. But you must promise me to keep this all a secret. I don't want them to hurt you " L.joe's words make her touch.

" Why are you doing this when obviously we're enemies "

" Oh really? I don't feel like it at all " He laughs. Sohyun smiles.

" Thank you once again "

" Ahh,no prob. Come on, I will take you home "

" But, people will notice that I'm riding your limo and I don't want my family to be angry at me " She says her worries.

" That's why we will be riding a motorcycle " He grins and Sohyun has a bad feeling about it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL! SORRY I END IT LIKE THAT..

I'M TOO HUNGRY TO THINK.. T.T