My hiding place

My Princess

As promise, Sohyun comes to the palace to be greet by all the maids, Mr. Park and also Jieun. She comes all by herself because she doesn't want her parents to know about her hanging out with the prince.

" Omo! Sohyun-shi. How are you? " Jieun greets while hugging her.

" I'm fine as always. Hehe! How about you unnie? " Sohyun hugs back.

" Well, like always,busy babysitting you-know-who " They giggles.

" I heard that " L.joe startles them.

" Omo! mianhae " Jieun bows. Suddenly L.joe laughs.

" Hahaha! Got ya! That's okay noona. I don't mind it. Everyone knows I'm your one and only 'baby brother' " They laugh.

" Eeeww.. So cheessy! " Sohyun makes a disgusting face.

" Aish you! " L.joe tries to catch her but Sohyun hides behind Jieun.

" Unnie! Help me! " They chase each other around Jieun.

" Okay,okay! stop it. You guys make me dizzy you know? " Jieun holds her head.

" Hehe! Mianhae! " They say in unison.

" Noona! If you need me, I'll be in my room with Sohyun-shi " With that he takes Sohyun to his room.

" Arasso "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" That day you told me you want to show something to me. What is it? " Sohyun asks him.

" Ahh! Right. Come on " He grabs her hand once again and he takes his angel towards a curtain. Sohyun frowns. L.joe opens the curtain revealing a door .L.joe type the secret code and the door open. They enters the dark room and when L.joe snaps his finger, the lamp switch on by itself revealing the beautiful decoration of the room.

The floor is covered by carpets that look like grass. There is also a big fake tree. Fake flowers was place at the side of the room. The background of the rooff is like the real sky where the images of the clouds moving. It looks like a natural field.

" Wow! " That's all she could say.

" You like it? " L.joe smiles to her and she nods.

" This is my hiding place. When I make problems, I'll run here so that I will not get scold by my mom "

" It's so beautiful. I always want to go to a place like this " She says in amusement. L.joe chuckles.

" Come on. Let's sit under that tree " L.joe grabs her hand and they sit under the tree.

" Daebak.. I never imagine we could make a place like this. I bet it cost a lot to decorate this room " She looks at the surrounding.

" You want to know something? " He asks while playing with his bear called Angel.

" What? " She looks at him.

" The person who knew about this room is me, Jieun noona, ahjusshi, appa and you "

Sohyun widens her eyes.

" How about your mom? "

He shakes his head.

" Your friends? "

He shakes again while smiling.

" Not even Princess Hyuna? "

" Yup! "

" Wait. How can your mom doesn't know about this when obviously she lives with you ? " She looks at him with a confuse look.

" This room is a present from my father for my 7th birthday. At that time, my mom was still in America for her bussiness with her friends. So, if you can see before there is a curtain right before we can see the door. My father put the curtain there so that people will not know about this room. This room is also the place where me any my dad spend our quality time together. We are very close. Infact,I'm more closer to him compare to my mom. This bear on my hand is also a present from him. Her name is Angel. My father gave that name because it looks so innocent. Now that he's gone, I rarely enters this room until I know you. So you can say that this is the first time I come to this room after my dad died " He tries to holds his tears from flowing.

Sohyun can feels his sadness. This is the first time he sees L.joe like this. The L.joe who people sees like a cold person on the oustside actually have a fragile heart on the inside.

" I'm sorry " Sohyun pats his shoulder.

" No you shouldn't be. I'm the one who should be sorry for letting you hear my boring story " He chuckles. Sohyun just smiles.

" That's okay. At least, you have someone to talk to. If you have any problems, you can tell me! " She's shyly makes a cute gesture trying to cheer him up :

tumblr_m23mkdfoxy1r82cs9o1_500.gif

Seeing Sohyun attempts to make a cute face making him laugh  :

 

" Come to think of it again. It's funny that the first time we met, were like enemies and now I can't believe that I'm sitting here with you. It must be that you cannot stand my charm " She makes a joke.

" Puh-lease! I think you're the one who fall for me " L.joe makes a proud face.

" No I'm not! " She shouts.

" Yes you are! " He shouts back

" NO. I'M. NOT "

" YES. YOU .ARE "

" Aish! I hate you " She pouts.

" You only said that on the outside, but on the inside...... " He laughs earning him a smack on the shoulder.

" You always think like that about yourself right? Hah! So annoying" She rolls her eyes.

" Nope! I'm only like that with a person I lik- " He covers his mouth.

" Huh? With a person you what? I can't hear the last word " She asks him.

" Nothing! What I meant is that I'm only like that with a clumsy girl like you " He tries to cover.

" Yah! I'm not clumsy you jerk! " She smacks him again.

" Ouch! That's hurt " He rubs the soar place,

Then Jieun comes to the room.

" The food is ready " She says. Sohyun gets up.

" Really?! Wah~ I'm starving " She pats her stomach.

" Pfft... I bet you could eat elephants" L.joe mocks her. Sohyun glares at him.

" Aish you two. Acting like children. Come on " Jieun takes their hands towards the kitchen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER! ^^

COMMENT IS LOVE :D