Seeking for the meaning

My Princess

* Sohyun's house *

Sohyun enters her room with a wide smile. She could fell her heart flutter. Sohyun changes into a night clothes and lays on the bed. L.joe's image always appear on her mind.

' What is this feeling? ' She thought.

' Am I in love? ' She thinks for awhile then shooks her head.

' No,no,no. He's a prince you pabo! You cannot fall in love with him. You're not like Cinderella in that fairytale story who will get married to the prince! Wake up! '

She slaps herself then she suddenly remember about the necklace. She takes out the necklace and scanning it. She just notices the quotes on the padlock.

"OPEN MY HEART WITH YOUR KEY"

" Hmm? what does that mean ? " She sits on her bed thinking about the meaning of it.

" Who's the key and who's the padlock? " She scratches her not itchy head. Then she widens her eyes.

" Does it means that?! "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* L.joe's palace *

L.joe just finish taking a bath. He walks out from the bathroom and sit on the sofa. A smile never fades from his lips. He feels happy today. His happiness cannot be describe in words. He feels like screaming to the world what he's feeling right now. He doesn't notices that Mr. Park enters his room.

" Your Highness " He calls.

No answer.

" Your Highness? " He calls again.

Still no answer.

" L.joe! " He increases his tone.

" Huh? What? " L.joe's dumbfounded. " Oh, ahjusshi. First time hearing you call me that " He grins trying to cover his shame. Mr.Park shooks his head.

" The Queen just call me asking how you're doing and she said that she will return on the last day of the second week "

L.joe looks at him.

" What did you say? "

" Well, I said that you are doing well and no problems occur for the time being " He mumbles the last four words.

" Did you tell her about me skipping school the other day? " He asks worriedly.

" No,no. Don't worry about that. Everything is under control "

L.joe smiles.

" Thanks! I know I can count on you ahjusshi "

" But, there's one problem. Are you going to tell the Queen about Miss Sohyun "

L.joe smile's fades.

" I..I don't know. Will omma be mad with me? Will Sohyun be in trouble. I cannot believe that I'll be saying this but I love Sohyun and that is the first time I have that kind of feeling "

Mr. Park just quiet. He knows that L.joe never been in love before. He never open his heart for girls before but Sohyun is the firt person to open his heart to be in love.

L.joe goes to the balcony and looks at the star. He wishes that his father is here to support him. If he is here, L.joe bets that he will like Sohyun.

" I think if you talk to the Queen nicely, she will consider about it "

L.joe sighs.

" I hope so. Can you help me ahjusshi? " He looks at him with a pleading look. " Don't tell her about Sohyun yet. Let me do all the talks with omma "

Mr. Park just nods. Deep inside his heart, he feels the sympathy towards both of them

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* 2 weeks later *

" Anyyeong Your Highness " Mr. Park, Jieun and all the bodyguards bow at the Queen who has just arrived. They come to pick her up at the airport. All the reporters rush towards her to interview her. The bodyguards protect her from them but the Queen herself let the reporters to interview her.

" Your Highness! When is Prince L.joe and Princess Hyuna's wedding ?"

Queen Lee smiles hearing the question.

" Well, I have discusses with King and Queen Kim but they say to wait for them to finish studying first because they are still young " She answers calmly.

" But, aren't you worried something will happen to their relationship "

" Like what " She feels uneasy.

" Well, everyone knows about the prince's secret lover. Aren't you afraid that she will ruin their relationship"

Queen Lee is shock. She cannot think of an answer. Then she looks at Mr. Park and he nods.

" Sorry, this interview need to be stop now. The queen is tired "

They crash into the crowd but the reporters still want to ask question. They quickly enters the limo. On the way, the Queen cannot stop thinking about the question. Suddenly she remembers about Sohyun.

' Who is that girl? ' She thinks.

" Mr. Park, have you investigate about that girl like I ask you to do "

Mr. Park and Jieun feeling nervous hearing the question.

" Uhh.. Yes I have. But I still cannot find her infromation " He lies. The Queen frowns.

" Make sure you find her quickly. I don't want her to have anything to do with L.joe "

" Y..Yes Your Highness "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Queen look around the Seoul city until she spots someone familiar. There's a girl holding a basket wandering around the street looking for customers that will buy the cookies from her.

" Stop the car " She orders the driver.

" What's wrong Your Highness? " Mr. Park asks her.

" I want to go buy cookies from that girl " She lies. She actually don't want the cookies but she want to meet the girl. Mr. Park  and Jieun look at the girl that the Queen had mention and they widens their eyes because that girl is Sohyun. They look at each other and gulp.

" Cover me up " The Queen who is oblivious to the look on her asisstants face orders them.

" Y..Yes Your Highness " They bow and walk out from the limo.

The bodyguards from the other two limos follow them and Mr. Park open the door for her. She wears shades and a hat to cover her identity and she orders the other bodyguards not to stay too close to her because she afraid that girl might feels uncomfortable.She walks calmly towards Sohyun. Sohyun doesn't notices them as she is busy counting the remaining packs of cookies. She's helping her neighbour to sell those cookies but her neighbour is an old lady so she doesn't have energy to roam around the street looking for customers all by herself so Sohyun gladly helps her.

" Miss " The Queen calls for her. Sohyun lifts her head up and look at her.

" Yes? Would you like to buy my cookies? I'm helping an old lady beside my house" She asks her with a smile completely not recognizes the people infront of her because all of them wears shade. Mr. Park and Jieun that stand beside her are sweating really bad.

"Ahh,, yes " She says awkwardly while busy scanning Sohyun's face. ' I feel that I had seen her face before, but I cant remember when ' She keeps thinking that she can't hears what Sohyun's question until Jieun whispers to her.

" Uhh.. yes?" She stutters. Sohyun still smiling.

" There's only ten packs left. How many do you want? " She asks politely.

" Umm.. I'll take all of them " She says bluntly making Sohyun widens her eyes.

" Really? Thank you,thank you! "

After she buys the cookies, they enters the limo and left the street. The Queen looks at the cookies that she had bought earlier and open the packages. She tries one of them and she can't hold herself from eating more and more because they are so delicious. She offers the cookies to them and they gladly take it.

" I never taste cookies this delicious " She says in amusement. Mr. Park and Jieun just smile but inside they hope that things will not get worse.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Palace *

L.joe and the other maids greet the Queen with a wide smile.

" Omma! " He says happily and hugs his mom.

" How are for these 2 weeks? " She ruffles his hair.

" I'm doing fine? How are your trip? "

" It was fantastic but it will be better if you were there. I missed my baby boy " She pinches his cheek.

" Omma, don't call me a baby. It's embarassing " He blushes making all of them laugh.

" You remember King and Queen Kim's son? " She aks her when they are entering the palace. They walk to the dining hall.

" Ohh.. that one with a mysterious face that makes other people kinda scared of him?Yes, I remember. Why? "

" You know that he's currently in America right? He will finish his study and return to Korea. So you must treat him nicely because he will be your brother-in-law " She smiles widely.

" They will be holding a party to welcome him so we must attend the party okay dear? I don't want to hear any excuses "

L.joe sighs.

" Arasso.. "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Actually I want to publish this last night but I was so tired because I had tuition class last night

CAN YOU GUESS WHO IS HYUNA'S BROTHER? * grins *