Keeping a secret is not that simple

My Princess

" Sohyunnie! " IU waves her hand at Sohyun who just enters the class.

" Hello guys! I miss you so much. You know how lonely I am along these holidays without seeing you guys " She smiles at them.

' Pfttt.... Lonely huh? It looks like you still keeping it as a secret. Wait until we investigate about it. Muahaha! ' They smirk. Sohyun looks at them weirdly.

" Why are you guys smirking? " She asks.

" Huh? What ? No we're not. You're just imagining something " Minzy lying. Then her eyes falls on the necklace on Sohyun's neck. She reads what was written on it. Then she signalling Jiyeon and IU to look at it then they look at each other and smirk.

" Wow! Lovely necklace you have there. Where did you buy it ?" Jiyeon asking her with a teasing tone. Sohyun panicking for awhile hearing that question. She quickly covers the necklace.

" Uhh.. I, I. Ah! My aunt bought it for me " She bitting her lower lips. ' Aish! I hate lying '

" Really ? I remembered you said to us that your parent don't have any other relatives. Which aunt you're talking about? "

" Umm..Uhh.. " She stutters then an idea pop up in her mind. With a smile she says " Well, I have a new neighbour and she is so nice so I treat her like my own aunt "

" Oh really? So nice of HER! " They emphasis the word 'her'. They want to ask more but they are interrupted when the teacher enter the class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Recess time *

" Okay, what is the important thing you want to tell us? " C.A.P as the leader asks Minzy.

" Hyung, can't we grab food first before we discuss? I'm hungry " Chunji makes a sad face. The others except for C.A.P and Minzy agrees.

" Aish these kids. You can feed your tummy later. We have an important thing to discuss here "

" How about you two discuss, we go to the canteen. Bye! " After that they run away living them.

" Forget about them. Let's just discuss " Minzy suggest. He nods and he waits for Minzy to say something but she just stay silence.

" Ehem! "

" Oh,what? Oh! I forget I'm the one who have to report. Hehe! Sorry " She grins.

" Whatever,just continue "

Minzy begins to tell the story from A to Z nonstop. About the necklace and so they make a new plan.

" So.deal? " She asks him. C.A.P thinks for awhile and he nods.

" So,what have you guys discussed about " The other members come back to join them.

" None of your bussiness! " says C.A,P

" Ahh Hyung! Tell us " They beg to C.A.P

" Minzy-ah, we want to know too " Jiyeon and IU pouts.

" Arasso! We'll tell you later. Now let's get back to class "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* L.joe's class *

L.joe is busy playing with his handphone and not notices that Hyuna is taking Changjo's seat beside him. He only realises when Hyuna touch his cheek that makes him jump out from his seat.

" Yah! What do you want? " He shouts. Hyuna pouts.

" Yeobo! shouldn't you be happy your y fiancee sits beside you " Her words making L.joe wants to vomit.

'y my foot! ' He thinks.

" What do you want anyway?! "

" Hehe! yeobo, you remember my oppa? He will arrive tomorrow- "

" I know, you don't have to brag about it " He cuts her words.

" So, my family- "

" Going to throw a party for him so I have to come. I know alright! My mom have told me. No need to remind me " He cuts her again.

" Good! But no need to cut my words " She pretends to be sad. L.joe just rolls his eyes.

" Now can you leave me alone. I'm busy right now " L.joe continue to play with his handphone ignoring her,

Hyuna gets up and leaves him.

' You can ignore me now but wait when the times have come. You're going to fall for me.  '

She smirks.

' Sohyun! I'm so gonna make you going through the most embarassing moment in your life ' she says to herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello you guys! Sorry for the late update.

I'm so busy with tuition class. I don't have any rest after I get back from the program.