Prom night ( Part 1 )

My Princess

* Jiyeon's house *

" What should I wear for tonight? " Jiyeon took out all of her clothes from the wardrobe and puts in on the bed.

" Yah! You ask that like you don't have any dress when obviously these clothes could fit three lorries " Minzy scolds her. Jiyeon pouts. Sohyun and IU chuckles.

She looks inside the wardrobe again and notices that she has four dresses left that she thinks she never seen it before.

" Where did these dress come from? I've never seen them before" All of them looks at the dresses. Then they hear a knock on the door.

" Yes? "

Her moms Mrs. Park opens the door with a smile. She is holding a tray with a plate of fresh baked cookies.

" Have you choose the dress you want to wear tonight dear? " Mrs.Park put the tray on the study table.

" Still choosing. Omma, have you seen these dresses before? I found it in my wardrobe "

" Ah.. I forgot to tell you that your cousin Sunny give these dresses to you because I told her about the party for tonight "

" Wah! Really?! She does know how to save other people in this emergency situation " She grins. Minzy rolls her eyes.

'Pfftt.. emergency' She says to herself.

" Okay dear I've got to go now, I want to go to the hair saloon. I want to look fantastic tonight so that everyone will look at me " Her mom grins before walks out from the room. They all laugh hearing her statement.

" Like mother like daughter " IU sticks out her tongue at Jiyeon but she ignores it.

" So, if I pick one, then there's three left right? How about you guys choose from the three dresses " She smiles. " I want this " She quickly grab the dress that catch her eyes the most :

yoco_dress_8418green1.jpg

" As expected " Minzy snorts.

" I think it's better for me to choose for you guys " She takes the other three dresses. "Hm.. Let see " She examines the dresses.

" Ahah! Sohyun take this one " :

1162%E7%BB%BF2.jpg

" Minzy will wear this because I think she suits black "

" Actually, I already have a dress. But this look kinda cool. So I'll take it " Minzy grins at Jiyeon and she just rolls her eyes.

 yoco_japanese_dress_J8201black5.JPG

" And our innocent IU will wear this " :

1270%E7%B1%B3%E7%99%BD1.jpg

" I can't believe I say this but you do know our taste " IU thumbs up at her. Jiyeon smiles proudly.

" I can't take this " Suddenly Sohyun interupts. All of them look at her.

" Why? Our Sohyunnie doesn't like it ? I'm sorry " Jiyeon sits beside her.

" No~ It's just this dress is expensive. I can't afford to pay it back if I ruin this dress "

" Aigoo~ Don't say like that. Think of it as a gift from me. You can do whatever you want with it " Jiyeon pats her shoulder.

" Yeah she's right. You obviously can see she has lots and lots of dresses. No need to worry about her " Minzy says with a mocking tone.

" Excuse me?! " Jiyeon glares at her. Sohyun laughs looking at their attitude.

" Thanks you guys! " She smiles at them.

" Aww~ No problem " Minzy pinches her cheek making it red.

" Group hug! " IU interfere. They hug each others tightly.

" I'm so shy to go to Hyuna's palace tonight " Sohyun mumbles.

" Ah! No worries. We will always be with you. Besides, she invites all of our school's students so we know all of them well. You don't need to be so shy. Unless you are shy with 'someone' " Jiyeon raises her eyebrow.She looks at Minzy and IU and they smirk.

" W..what are you talking about? Who's this 'someone'? " She asks stupidly.

" Oh! No one.Just saying " IU grins. Sohyun's doesn't feels good about it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* That night at Hyuna's palace *

" Wah~ this place is huge! " IU looks at the surrounding.

" Of course it is! What the use we call palace if it just small like a normal house " Minzy teases her.

" Shh! You guys are embarassing me. Those people are looking at us. Don't be like children " Jiyeon whispers at them.

" Whatever " Minzy rolls her eyes.

" Let's go at that table " Sohyun points at a table that is near to the table full of food.

" Aigoo! You're hungry aren't you? " Jiyeon chuckles and Sohyun nods while holding her stomach.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* L's room *

" How do I look? " Hyuna poses infront of L who is busy tidying his suit :

tumblr_ltg6vdW20T1qkhgmto1_400.png

He lazily looks at Hyuna who wears this :

prom-dresses-2009.jpg

" Hmm.. " He then look away.

" Is that all?" Hyuna makes an unbelievable face.

" Then how you want me to respond? "

" Like how you see other beautiful girl. Oppa~ " She whines while tugging his suit. L sighs.

" Fine. You look FANTASTIC, GORGEOUS, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL and all other words that end with 'ful' "

Hyuna smiles proudly.

" Thank you! I love you oppa! I" She hugs him and runs out from his room happily.

" Aish! Now I know why L.joe doesn't like her. Now, I'm starting to not liking her attitude. But I can't do that because she's my sister " He mumbles and sighs. Suddenly his phone rings. He looks at the handphone screen. It's Hyunjae.

" Yo bro! Where are you? Aren't you finish yet? You're so like a girl man " Hyunjae teases him.

" Shut up! Where are you? " He glances at himself at the mirror.

" I'm at the ballroom of course with my parents and yours "

" Okay! I'm going down now "

" Okay,okay! I'll prepare the red carpet " He chuckles.

" Aish you! " He ends the call. L looks at himself for the last time.

" Hello handsome! " He says to himself and chuckles. After he feels satisfies with his look, he walks out confidently from his room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I end it here. I'm so sleepy T.T

As usual, comment is love.. hehe! ^^