Epilouge

My Princess

8 years before

" Omma,when I'm older,I want to marry a beautiful princess like Jieun noona! " L.joe beamed at his mother while his forefinger pointed towards one of her mother's personal asisstant . She blushed hearing the statement,Then L.joe continued to play his favourite toys.Queen Lee just smiled back at him.

" Of course you have to marry a princess,you're a prince" She answered. L.joe frowned. Didn't quiet understood what she just said.

" No! not that kind of princess. I mean, I want to spend my life with the person I love. The one that I can call as MY PRINCESS" He made an enthusiastic face.Queen Lee and her asisstant laughed .How could an eight years old child talked about love? They thought. L.joe pouted.

" I'll prove it to you Omma! " He continued.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 years later

" Your highness, wake up. It's time for school " Mr. Park, his personal assistant wakes him up. L.joe groans and pulls the blanket to covers his face. " Your highness " Mr.Park calls again but L.joe just continue to sleep. Then,Queen Lee enters the bedroom together with her asisstant.

" Leave it to me" Queen Lee says. Mr.Park bows at her and makes room for her to sit on the bed. " L.joe,wake up" She says.

No answers. She bits her lip. 'Aish this kid,how he suppose to rule the country when he can't take care of himself?"

" Prince Lee! wake up this instant or else you're grounded from going out with your friends" She threatens him that makes L.joe sit up straight. He rubs his eyes.

" I don't want to go to school" He whines and makes a cute face to beg for her sympathy. Queen Lee laughs. L.joe smiles. He thinks that his plan work.

" As if..." She says and walks aways laving L.joe domfounded. Mr.Park and Jieun hold their laughter. " Go get ready for school. Now! " she adds and walks out from the room.

" Aish! " L.joe ruffles his hair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry,short chapter. Got a lot of homework to finish. TT.TT

P.S sorry for the bad english XD