Prom night ( Final )

My Princess

Sohyun looks at her back. She's blushing seeing L.joe smiles at her. He goes beside her and they both look at the sky.

" The sky is so wonderful tonight " She says while smiling.

" Yeah" He replies. " But not as wonderful as you " He adds while grinning making Sohyun blushes.

They continue looking at the sky.Not saying anything. They are too mesmerized by the night view.

" Weren't you with Hyuna? " She breaks the silence. But then she pouts when L.joe doesn't answers her question. He keeps looking at the sky. Sohyun makes a sad face thinking that L.joe ignoring her.

" I escaped when she was busy talking with my mom. It's boring you know. Sitting there like an idiot. Doing nothing and sometimes I had to put on a fake smile when people greet me especially the women.Ughh! " He groans making Sohyun laughs.

L.joe looks at her and frowns.

" Why are you laughing? " He pouts.

" You sound like an old woman. Talking non-stop " She laughs again. L.joe can't help but laughing along with her.

They keep on talking and laughing when L.joe makes silly jokes. Without them noticing Hyuna is watching them from behind the door.

' Aish! that dirty girl! flirting with my fiance. You will get it from me ' She smirks and goes back to the ballroom.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile..

" Would you like to dance with me? " C.A.P offers his hand to Minzy. Teen top at the back are cheering at them. Minzy looks at her friends and both of them grin and nod.

" Umm..sure. I guess.. " She takes C.A.P's hand making Niel and Ricky squeal.

They look at their figure that are slowly joining the other couples that are dancing.

" Ehem! " IU trying to gains everyone attention.

" What? " The rest of teen top and Jiyeon ask in unison.

" Well, aren't you guys going to ask us for a dance? "

" Oh..Oh, I want to dance with you! " Ricky grabs her hand and drags her towards the crowd leaving the others dumfounded.

" Looks like I'm all alone " Jiyeon mumbles and pouts.

" Daww.. don't be sad yeonie. I'm sure someone will ask you to dance " Niel grins.

Soon enough, three girls walk pass them making Changjo, Niel and Chunji look at them with sparkling eyes. The three girls wink at them and they wink back at them.

" Really? " Jiyeon asks them with sad tone.

" Of course! And that person is Niel " Chunji cheers and he drags Changjo towards the girls.

" Yeah! Huh? Wait,what?! No! " He screams but they ignore Niel.

Niel looks at Jiyeon who is pouting.

" Err..hehe! Umm..Bye! " By that he dashes off following them.

" Jerk! " She curses under her breath. She looks at her surrounding. She can't seems to find someone to talk to and she doesn't want to join with her mother. She takes her purse and phone and drags her feet towards the garden.

" Now what should I do? If I know something like this would happen, it's better for me just to stay at home " She wanders around the garden not looking to the front and suddenly she knocks over a guy making her fall on her .

" Ouch! " She groans. " Hey watch it dork! " She screams but not too loud.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

L' s P.O.V

" Huh! so boring.. " L drinks the cocktail in one gulp.

" May I accompany you?" A y woman sits behind him trying to seduce him. L smirks and touch her right cheek. L leans closer to her ear  whispering something.

" You're y " He says making her smile at him seductively. " But, you're not my type. Sorry " He smirks and gets up and walks away leaving her in embarrasment.

" What to do? " He says to himself while searching for his best buddy and he stops when he sees Hyunjae is busy flirting with a bunch of girls. He smirks and walks away. Not interested to join him anyway. L decides to go to to the garden. While walking he could hear the girls are spazzing over him. He gives them his most charming smiles making them melt.

" Ahh! The air is so fresh not like inside the castle " He smiles. L walks along the garden. There are spotlights but it is still kinda dark. He raise an eybrow when she sees a girl wandering alone. She doesn't bother to look to the front and knocks over him.

" Ouch! " She groans. " Hey watch it dork! " She screams but not too loud.

" Excuse me?! You're the one who doesn't look to the front when walking " He says.

She looks up to see L's face but the surrounding is kinda dark so she can't see clearly. He holds out his hand to help her to stand but she nudges his hand.

" Don't try too be nice to me. I'm not an easy girl you know " She stands up and without looking at him she left the place and head straight towards the front gate.

L looks at her and smirks. He is about to walk away but stop when he sees something on the ground. He takes it and it turns out to be a purse.

" It must be hers " L runs towards the gate but he is too late because she had already left with her limo.

" Hmm.. what should I do with this? " He looks at the black purse then he decides to go to his bedroom. He doesn't have the mood to join the party anymore.

L puts the purse on his bed and goes to the wardrobe to change into new clothes. He goes into the bedroom and wash himself before going to bed. After he had finish, he throw himself onto the bed.

" Ahhh! the bed is so soft " He strecth himself. He takes the purse beside him and stare at it.

" She must be panicks if she knows that she lost her purse " He chuckles remembering her attitude earlier. Curiousity fills him. He wants to open the purse but he felt bad for her. He puts away the purse and lie down trying to sleep to forget about it. But he can't. The he takes the purse again.

" Ahh! whatever. I'll just open it. She wouldn't know anyway " He opens the purse and takes out her identity card and looks at the name and the picture on it.

" Park Jiyeon.Wow! she's beautiful " He nods. His eyes fall on a picture of a three girls wearing Shinhwa High School's uniform. He examines it. There was her, her other friend he guess and a girl caught his eyes.

" Oh, It's L.joe's girl " He chuckles. He looks at Jiyeon's picture one last time.

" Sorry for intruding your privacy Jiyeon-sshi " He chuckles again before place the picture in the purse and close it. He lies on the bed and smiling while closing his eyes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyeon's P.O.V

Jiyeon closes the door and shouts " Jerk,jerk,jerk! "

Luckily there's no one home except her. She changes to her pijama and throw herself on the bed. She remembers the incident and her blood starts to boil.

" I hate that guy whoever he is! " She shouts once again before decides to go to sleep. She still doesn't notices about her purse.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hello guys! It's been a long time since the last time I updated my fic.

I'm so sorry about it. I was to busy!

Luckily I'm on a holiday and I get to update this fic.. ( I have to go back to the hostel this sunday T.T )

Sorry if it's boring T.T and sorry for the bad grammar U.U

Comment = Love <3