Secret

My Princess

" Sohyun! Hurry up and eat your breakfast! " Mrs. Kwon shouts from the kitchen.

" I'm coming! I'm coming! " Sohyun shouts back. She opens her wardrobe and takes the uniform that L.joe had given to her yesterday. She happily wears it and look at herself in the mirror. When she satisfies with her appearance, she takes her bag and handphone and she walk out from the room towards the kitchen.

" Omma! " Sohyun kiss her mother's cheek and then she pinches Seungho's cheek.

" Yah! it's hurt! " He rubs his cheek. " Ouch! what's that for ? " He asks his mother.

" Don't 'yah' your sister. You should respect her " Sohyun sticks out her tongue at him when Mrs. Kwon scolds him and Seungho glares at him.

" Good morning everyone! " Mr. Kwon greets them.

" Good morning appa! " Sohyun cheerfully greets him back.

" Morning " Seungho mumbles.

" Sohyunnie, why does you uniform looks different today ? It looks like a new one. Don't tell me you bought a new uniform " Mr. Kwon touches her shoulder. Everyone are looking at her. Sohyun bites her lower lips. She can't tell them about L.joe, she had promised him.

" I..I send it to the dry cleaner yesterday b..because my friend accidentally spill ramyun on my uniform " She lies. But that is the only choice she has. ' I'm sorry... ' She says inside.

" Oh.. You should be more careful next time dear " Her father caress her head.

" Omo! Look at the time, you guys should get going now " Mrs.Kwon quickly packing the rice cakes and give it to Sohyun and Seungho.

" Annyeong! I love you omma,appa! " They kiss them both.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As usual when Sohyun arrives at school, the students gathering at the portal waiting for the prince to come.

" Sohyunnie! " IU and Jiyeon run to her and hug Sohyun. Minzy at the back just chuckles.

" Yah! where have you gone yesterday? You didn't enter the class. Luckily all the teachers are busy yesterday with meeting and stuff " IU pinches her cheek.

" Hehe! mianhae.. I'm not feeling well yesterday so I have to go back home. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys " She grins.

" That's okay. We understand " Minzy interrupts them.

" You guys! the prince has arrive " A petite girl shouts to the other students. They run to the portal like bulls wanting to strike their enemies. Luckily, Sohyun and her friends don't get push by them.

" Yah, aren't you going to join them? " Sohyun looks at them.

" Mehh! don't have the mood after yesterday incident " They says proudly but when the prince walks pass them they cannot hold themselves from squealing. Sohyun notices that L.joe sticks out his tongue at her so she makes a you're-dead face.

" Pfftt.. Look who's saying " Minzy says with a mocking tone.

" Okay,fine! we still likes him " IU pouts " But,we still can control ourselves "

" Whatever. Let's go Sohyunnie. Just ignore them " Minzy pulls Sohyun's hand and run to their class.

" Yah! " Jiyeon and IU shouts in unison while chasing them. Some students look at them weirdly and some of them just laugh of their childness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* In Sohyun's class *

Sir Yunho is busy lecturing in front of the class but Sohyun cannot concentrate at all. She feels sleepy and hungry to. She's always hungry.

" Jiyeonnie-ah, I'm so hungry " She whines.

" Shh.. Pay attention. Sir Yunho will scold both of us " Jiyeon whispers to her.

" Yah, you always scores high marks in English,why bothering to hear him lecturing " She whispers back.

" Says who? "

" Says me "

" That is what you think not me " Jiyeon's eyes still on their teacher.

" Stop pretending. I know you will not doubt anything like that " Sohyun says with a mocking tone.

" Well, a little bit " They giggles.

" What are you two doing back there?! " Sir Yunho scolds them.

" Sorry.. "

" Pay attention! Okay, let's continue " He continues to lecture.

" It's all your fault " Jiyeon glares at her.

" Mehrong~ " Sohyun sticks her tongue out. Suddenly she could feel her phone vibarates. She look at her phone and there is a message from L.joe

From :  Jerk!! XD

I see that you wear the uniform that I gave to you yesterday :p

Sohyun rolls her eyes. Then she quietly type but her eyes still on Sir Yunho. Luckily, she remembers the arrangment of the keypads. So, it is easy for her to type without even looking at her phone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* In L.joe's class *

L.joe can feel his phone vibrates. A smirk forming on his lips. He takes out his phone and checks the message. The teacher is absent today so he can so whatever he wants.

From : Clumsy girl~

Duhh~ If I don't wear this uniform what should I wear pabo ?! :P

He chuckles slowly not realising that Changjo who is sitting beside him looking weirdly at him. He quickly types the message.

To : Clumsy girl~

LOL! I don't know.. Maybe a sack. You'll look nice with it. XD

" Hyung! are you okay? " Changjo asks him. It's weird to see him like that. Usually he's acting like that with only his friends. ' Is he crazy ? ' He thinks.

" I'm fine maknae ah~ Why? " He asks back without even looking at him.

" It's just that you creeping me out with that smirk of yours "

" Don't worry about me. I'm fine " He smiles sweetly to him.

" Uh.. excuse me for awhile " Changjo gets up then runs out from the class while shouting " C.A.P hyung!! L.joe hyung is acting weird!! " All the students look at Changjo then at L.joe.

" What?! Mind your own bussiness " He rolls his eyes then continue to what he was doing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Recess time *

" Come on you guys! I'm so hungry! " Sohyun pulls his friends hands towards the canteen.

" Stop pulling our hands. It hurts you know? It's not like we don't know how to walk " IU knocks Sohyun's head.

" Arasso " She lets go of their hands. Then she looks at Minzy and Jiyeon and evil smiles forming on their faces. " The one who's late to the canteen have to pay for the food! " With that, three of them start running really fast while looking at IU who's running after them.

" Yah! you guys are so mean!! "

" Mehrong~ " Sohyun sticks her tongue out to her. She is busy looking at IU that she doesn't notices the person infront of her and she bumps into that person who is holding a tray full of spaghetti and apple juice and both of them falls on the floor. Everyone are looking at them in shock.

" YAH!!!!!! You stupid girl!!!! Where do you put your eyes?! Are you blind or what?! Poor people like you always be a problem to us " Hyuna who is nourish by the spaghetti and apple juice screams in frustration. Sohyun gets up and tries to clean Hyuna's uniform.

" M..Mianhae.I didn't saw you "

" How can you see her when you are busy running like an idiot! " Hara says with a mocking tone.

" Yah! Aren't you satisfied flirting with Prince L.joe and now you want to take revenge on her? You're such a " Tiffany adds. Minzy feels like punching her on the face.Everyone are busy whispering about her.

" N..No! I never flirt with him and I never have the intention to do something to her " She feels like crying.

" Hey! Didn't she says she was sorry?! It's not like you cannot clean that mess! " Jiyeon shouts at them. " Oh, I forgot. People like you never know how to do chores. Always depend on the maids to do everything " Three of them laughs.

" What did you said ?! " Hyuna gets up trying to punches her but Sohyun stops her.

" Don't blame her. It's not her fault. It's mine. So please don't involve my friends into this " She begs. " I..I'll clean that for you " She takes out her napkin and tries to clean the foods on Hyuna's uniform. Suddenly, Hyuna slaps her face making everyone shocks. Hyuna's friends smirks while Sohyun's friends look at her in disbelief.

" Don't try to be nice with me. I know you just trying to gain sympathies but that will not work. You think when you have that dirty napkin, my cloth will be clean just like that? Yah! This uniform is so expensive. I bought it from a well-known designer and you easily ruin it?! Are you jealous that you cannot afford to have this?! Blame your parents for not having the money! They should be shame to have a daughter like you who always trouble other people. Now how can you replace my uniform with a new one when you yourself cannot afford to buy food. I bet your parents are the one who thought you to be like this! " She raises her hand to slap Sohyun again when she feels someone holding her hand. She looks at that person. " Yeobo! " She shouts a little seeing L.joe.

" You never learn your lesson aren't you? " He's trying to control his anger.

" Huh? What do you mean ? " She asks.

" Didn't I tell warn you before not to hurt her ?! " He still can control his anger. " You said that about her like you're the most perfect person in this world. Yah! look at yourself in the mirror first! Eventhough she's a poor girl but at least she's better than you. You think you're all that when you have the money to buy that uniform from the so-called-designer ?! Seriously, how can you call yourself a princess when obviously you treat your own citizen like this ?! This is the last warning from me, if you hurt her again, you know what will you face in the future " L.joe threatens her and then he tooks Sohyun hand and take her to the rooftop. This time,their friends don't follow them instead they go to garden.

* At the rooftop *

" Let go of my hand " Sohyun's voice crack. Tears start to form on her eyes but she holds herself from crying.

" Pabo " says L.joe making her glares at him.

" What ? "

" You're so stupid for letting her treat you that way. You should fight back not just standing there and become her dog! " He shouts not able to control his anger.

" You think you're so smart aren't you? " She says with a mocking tone.

" It's easier for you to say like that because you're a PRINCE! " She emphasis the word PRINCE.

" And what am I ? A princess ? " She laughs. L.joe just stares at her.

" But no, because I'm just and ordinary poor girl!! So,how can I fight her back?! You want to see my family in trouble? That's what you want right? You're acting like you care for your people but the fact is you don't ! I hate you- "

She widens her eyes.

L.joe hugs her.

" I'm sorry " At last he is able to utter that words.

" What are you doing? Let me go.. "  She tries to release herself but she can't because L.joe is too strong and she has no choice but to let him hugs her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update.. I'm kinda busy these two days.